vultron

May 19, 2018
I have a high degree of appreciation that this game uses it's own art rather than the endlessly recycled 3D stuff so many games have I'm not against that art but it becomes idk immersion breaking? When you see character models that are the same as the last 20 games you played and you identify some models with certain characters then you see them as someone else. lol

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
Word of fucking warning. Once you have completed Emma's barbeque mission, under no circumstances are you to go to lunch or dinner after that event is done. I don't remember which one triggers the BBQ but now, I have a broken save because she tried to do the BBQ AGAIN. I can't leave the plot cuz I'll "miss Emma's BBQ" even after completing it.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Word of fucking warning. Once you have completed Emma's barbeque mission, under no circumstances are you to go to lunch or dinner after that event is done. I don't remember which one triggers the BBQ but now, I have a broken save because she tried to do the BBQ AGAIN. I can't leave the plot cuz I'll "miss Emma's BBQ" even after completing it.
Thank you! I will work on that and fix it.

Apr 20, 2018
How the fuck did you even progress? I don't see any walkthrough and there is no indication of where to go or what to do in the game.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
WOW ! ... this game caught me off guard ! .... this game is pretty good ! ... I loved it and the world you've built
Mauricio ! ... Heck I even have favorites already !

Samantha & Elizabeth .... but mostly Samantha that THICC Juicy butt <3 .... hopefully she gets lucky soon !

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
WOW ! ... this game caught me off guard ! .... this game is pretty good ! ... I loved it and the world you've built
Mauricio ! ... Heck I even have favorites already !

Samantha & Elizabeth .... but mostly Samantha that THICC Juicy butt <3 .... hopefully she gets lucky soon !
Thank you! And yes, Samantha will have a little love in the next update.;)

Reactions: aslover69

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you! And yes, Samantha will have a little love in the next update.;)
Woohoo ! seems like I've joined the party at the right time !
Thnxs for the quick reply ! :D
BTW , I've been trying to get the scene where MC places his hand on her butt (Samantha ).... but no luck :| ...
Mind if ya tell us how :c ?
Can we buy her a dress ?
(wanna make sure I've experiences all of her content for now XD )

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
BTW , I've been trying to get the scene where MC places his hand on her butt (Samantha ).... but no luck :| ...
Mind if ya tell us how :c ?
Can we buy her a dress ?
Sorry friend, that content will be added in a next update, and it will be related to the fishing minigame, but at the moment, you don't really need to go all the time to fishing, you will make a lot of money in the combat mission.:cool:

And yes! Veronica, another milf is the fashion designer, you will be able to buy clothes from her.

Reactions: aslover69

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this game? cuz im stuck after i payed the loan shark to clear Lauren's debt
i dont what else to do to progress the game....btw during bbq scene Samantha is asking me to put tanning oil on her
is that possible to do somehow?

Apr 20, 2018
I'm just gonna drop this game until someone makes a partial walk through. I do like doing things for myself. But not without any sort of indication as to what you CAN do.

Like the youngest sister, you take her to the beach and then she says maybe tomorrow we can make sandcastles. Go to her the next morning - same event plays out (no progress). That type of dialogue is an indicator of what to do to progress their story line.

With Samantha I can't get anything out of her, during all showers/baths the door is locked, searched her room, and have spoken to her at every meal opportunity etc, I have in addition spoke to her on the sofa (couch) multiple times, she's always reading the same book and gives the same dialogue.

The eldest sister has left a few opportunities, but she asks you to get sunscreen, which isn't even available at the shop. She asked for iced tea, got her it and she left. Haven't been able to find her since (in terms of story progression).

The middle sister asks if you got pearls sea diving, which I have done multiple times and never seen one? So Idk if that is possible yet? Ran into a wall with her story.

The friend who you go diving with says she is going to the fish monger after the trip (indication for questlines - where to follow her next) ; visit the fish monger: nowhere to be seen.

Looking through the discussions on this forum people say other people are available; this literally annoys me a fuck ton. There is absolutely no indication of anyone other than the mum and 3 sisters (and the friend you go fishing with) being potential pairings in the game.
I'm happy if there are gonna be more than 5 characters, I won't complain about more content (lol) - but there is literally no indication of what the fuck to do in the game. I honestly do not care if there is no sex yet, I've followed games where they don't have sex till near the end or whatever. But at the end of the day, without a walkthrough this game seems like hell to play through, since there is no quest log, and more importantly, no player supporting dialogue for advancement.

Brief example: In a game like an RPG (an actual rpg, not something just made with rpg maker but something that is like people vs monsters etc) you may encounter dialogue like: I think I saw something in the trees. You then have been given an indirect hint as to what you can do to advance the story.
This game gives some of those hints "we'll build sandcastles tomorrow", "go get some sunscreen and you can apply it to me" "I'm going to the fish monger's". But none of these actual advance any of those characters stories. I don't mind that they don't but I am lost as fuck only 15 mins into the game.

I like the art, it could be touched up a bit, but it's a fuck ton better than 3D models being recycled over and over. The game for the diving is fun, but has no variation which is disappointing; multiple level designs would be much more fun and engaging.
The only true complaint is there is no walkthrough and no clear way to know or even guess where the fuck you have to go...

Game's potential: High (/Very High)
Game's current execution: Low-Medium.

[While I like everything I have seen, the issue is that I haven't seen even half the available content by the looks of things, and I can't figure out how to with all the false hints, and no-hints]

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I'm just gonna drop this game until someone makes a partial walk through. I do like doing things for myself. But not without any sort of indication as to what you CAN do.

Like the youngest sister, you take her to the beach and then she says maybe tomorrow we can make sandcastles. Go to her the next morning - same event plays out (no progress). That type of dialogue is an indicator of what to do to progress their story line.

With Samantha I can't get anything out of her, during all showers/baths the door is locked, searched her room, and have spoken to her at every meal opportunity etc, I have in addition spoke to her on the sofa (couch) multiple times, she's always reading the same book and gives the same dialogue.

The eldest sister has left a few opportunities, but she asks you to get sunscreen, which isn't even available at the shop. She asked for iced tea, got her it and she left. Haven't been able to find her since (in terms of story progression).

The middle sister asks if you got pearls sea diving, which I have done multiple times and never seen one? So Idk if that is possible yet? Ran into a wall with her story.

The friend who you go diving with says she is going to the fish monger after the trip (indication for questlines - where to follow her next) ; visit the fish monger: nowhere to be seen.

Looking through the discussions on this forum people say other people are available; this literally annoys me a fuck ton. There is absolutely no indication of anyone other than the mum and 3 sisters (and the friend you go fishing with) being potential pairings in the game.
I'm happy if there are gonna be more than 5 characters, I won't complain about more content (lol) - but there is literally no indication of what the fuck to do in the game. I honestly do not care if there is no sex yet, I've followed games where they don't have sex till near the end or whatever. But at the end of the day, without a walkthrough this game seems like hell to play through, since there is no quest log, and more importantly, no player supporting dialogue for advancement.

Brief example: In a game like an RPG (an actual rpg, not something just made with rpg maker but something that is like people vs monsters etc) you may encounter dialogue like: I think I saw something in the trees. You then have been given an indirect hint as to what you can do to advance the story.
This game gives some of those hints "we'll build sandcastles tomorrow", "go get some sunscreen and you can apply it to me" "I'm going to the fish monger's". But none of these actual advance any of those characters stories. I don't mind that they don't but I am lost as fuck only 15 mins into the game.

I like the art, it could be touched up a bit, but it's a fuck ton better than 3D models being recycled over and over. The game for the diving is fun, but has no variation which is disappointing; multiple level designs would be much more fun and engaging.
The only true complaint is there is no walkthrough and no clear way to know or even guess where the fuck you have to go...

Game's potential: High (/Very High)
Game's current execution: Low-Medium.

[While I like everything I have seen, the issue is that I haven't seen even half the available content by the looks of things, and I can't figure out how to with all the false hints, and no-hints]

I agree with this. I like the art, like the potential ( the maps are huge) just not a fan of stumbling around blindly.
I don't mind the grind if there is progress and don't mind exploring if there is some basic direction or hint of a direction of how to progress.

Nice originality, appreciate the effort and wish you success.
Thanks

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this game? cuz im stuck after i payed the loan shark to clear Lauren's debt
i dont what else to do to progress the game....btw during bbq scene Samantha is asking me to put tanning oil on her
is that possible to do somehow?
I agree with this. I like the art, like the potential ( the maps are huge) just not a fan of stumbling around blindly.
I don't mind the grind if there is progress and don't mind exploring if there is some basic direction or hint of a direction of how to progress.
At least you took the time to review and read the first page of this thread? There you would find a guide and a change-log, that could give you some clues, apart from all that, remember that this is a game in progress to be finish.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, is there something to do in the lighthouse? The guy in the fishery spoke of a marine biologist living there, but could not find her.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes