Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
That water level is already bringing back my childhood trauma. Nintendo TMNT water level made me hate all waters in all games.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: El Tanque

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Stupid question...how do you shoot in combat mission?
Yea sorry I didn't add a tutorial for that, aim with the mouse and left click.
Damn I thought it was just me having that issue after making a few edits to the code, i didn't once think to use the mouse, I managed to complete it though and i had a great time doing so.

@Mauricio Fuentes nice work! The art is really nicely done and what story there is so far is pretty interesting. a town map with all the locations would be useful along with some kind questlog. I did run in to a couple of bugs though but it probably isn't worth mentioning them due to the few changed i made. While on the topic of shooting with the mouse, for me, with a mousepad, it would be quite difficult to shoot and avoid getting shot at the same time so would it be possible to add a keyboard button to shoot which ever way the MC facing as well as the mouse controls?

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yes! I could do that! I'm going to launch another bugfix version in a few days. Thank you for apreciate my work. However, the keyboard version for the shooting script is the spacebar, I'm not good with scripts, but I will try to modify that.

And for now you have the signals post around all the islands for quick travel.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ok! here is the BugFixVersion 0.03:
Fixed three critical errors (stopped the game).
-Some text corrections.
-Scene added in the family barbecue event, with Emma.
-Added tutorial images in the combat mission.

Reactions: basar

Skyzen

Jun 3, 2017
bugs after done first combat mission and stuck at afternoon situation... it's say to talk with dimitri but dimitri aren't at there RIP

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
bugs after done first combat mission and stuck at afternoon situation... it's say to talk with dimitri but dimitri aren't at there RIP
Yes thanks! As you can see, there is very little feedback I have had, it is thanks to another generous soul like you, who pointed out this and other errors, however, I will not make a bugfix 0.04 version. All these bugs will be fixed in version 0.1, in which I will not run to finish it, until I am sure that it is stable and free of bugs (hopefully) Hahaha.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to write reporting that error. Believe me that it is quite appreciated, and I hope that at least you enjoyed doing some of the missions. ;)

Reactions: Skyzen

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Gamebreaking bug - talk to the salesperson in the pharmacy and screen goes empty except for a background image.
Annoying bug - get on the motorcycle and you will forevermore be on the motorcycle, there is no way to get off it again.

Reactions: Karton21

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Gamebreaking bug - talk to the salesperson in the pharmacy and screen goes empty except for a background image.
Annoying bug - get on the motorcycle and you will forevermore be on the motorcycle, there is no way to get off it again.
Thank you Rev! all that is fixed now, I will launch the next update only here, and some kind o content (original story) will be restored (not all, but some).

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Found another bug - if you talk to Claudia at the mechanics workshop (next to the gas station) the MC's character sprite permanently changes to a naked pink haired girl. Screenshot (2).png

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Found another bug - if you talk to Claudia at the mechanics workshop (next to the gas station) the MC's character sprite permanently changes to a naked pink haired girl.
HAHAHAHA Wow! that's weird. I'm going to check this right now. Thankyou again Rev! You now deserve a credit on the game.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes