Unity Completed Pants Typing [Uchu]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE208940_img_main.jpg

Overview:

A game about stripping girls naked with your magical keyboard. Typing words and phrases damages and eventually removes their clothing. Things get more and more steamy as the game progresses. Purchase upgrades using your pilfered hoard of panties.
It's basically Typing of the Dead but with poon instead of undeath. Bit less shooting too.​

Updated: 06/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 1.3.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

RE208940_img_smp3.jpg RE208940_img_smp4.jpg RE208940_img_smp2.jpg Untitled.png

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ooooh.. That's some shadow on her leg... thought it was a one-eyed snake poking from under her skirt.

Fooling me and getting me all excited, never mind about this game then...

OtK

May 14, 2017
Holy fucking shit this game is bad and doesn't allow you to type at even 1/4 of your speed. Further, it fucks up with even knowing what you are supposed to be typing. You will be completely right so many times, and it will just say you were wrong. The game is incapable of handling two letters being the same in a row, and so many more things. ONLY DOWNLOAD IF YOU WANT FRUSTRATION.

Reactions: darlic and shadow03

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah this looked cool but was frustratingly grindy. The amount of things they got you typing got wearing pretty quickly. You also have to just repeat segments with the same character at least 10 times, I never even got to a different girl.

D

Deleted member 112288

poeple like me who are dyslecix are going to have a fun time, especaily if english is not your first langeus

Reactions: FreakyOne

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
first the pics of pantsken 3...now that last picture of ...this "game" :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:
i think one of my balls dried up...

btw. look at the pubic hair...seems like their are magnetically attracted or something.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes