Seeking Pantheon EVE content

Seelecest

Mar 26, 2018
Yeah their dehya is real nice too but the price is...

Especially as a 3rd world currency, it's too much.

Fr.eddy76

Nov 14, 2020
Looking for Yelan as well. I can only find bits and pieces here and there but the resolution isn’t great.

akaisdev

Oct 2, 2018
Some1 please give me Sakura Futaba H-Scene
I'm currently building up an archive for EVE's content, but I'm avoiding just outright dumping everything at once, at least for now.
(453 MiB, 587 MiB unpacked, use 7zip!)

For the Yelan set that was previously requested, I'll be uploading it once I recreate the uncensored files.

Last edited:

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I'm currently building up an archive for EVE's content, but I'm avoiding just outright dumping everything at once, at least for now.
(453 MiB, 587 MiB unpacked, use 7zip!)
If you happen to find the I would greatly appreciate it. I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

akaisdev

Oct 2, 2018
Looking for Yelan as well. I can only find bits and pieces here and there but the resolution isn’t great.
I had the fanbox version of this set, so it was mosaic censored. Thankfully the .csp file was uncensored, so I went ahead and re-exported all of the images without the censorship. The 4th image of each letter was exported with a different mouth that was for some reason not used in the images included with the set.
(306 MiB, 374 MiB unpacked, use 7zip!)

If you happen to find the I would greatly appreciate it. I haven't been able to find it anywhere.
As for the Shenhe stuff, I still haven't found those yet, even on the usual sites I search for these things. I'll be on the lookout though.