3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Panthea
zip Walkthrough.zip (28.57 Kb)
zip leave2gether _exe.zip (150.78 Mb)
zip leave2gether _swf.zip (144.32 Mb)
+html
apk leave2gether.apk (157.79 Mb)
zip leave2gether.app.zip (160.73 Mb)

bertolox

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone who has made all the goals can post the save here for me to download?
is located in: C: \ Usuários \% seu_username% \ AppData \ Roaming \ Macromedia \ Flash Player \ #SharedObjects

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I do. I just didn't know if there were unreleased scenes, like the blog that has some pictures/animations that were never used.
I was answering the questions regarding the sex scenes in general.
But I see your point. I don't know if they're included, sorry.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I'm having the same problem someone earlier posted about: I go to the Vault but he's not there even though we made arrangements for a second meeting (with Lana). What am I missing?
I have a similar situation to this poster. I am playing V.26 swf, using the business suit.
I got the first Daile scene, the 3some with Lana, but I can't trigger any further meetings.
Tried various times of day, waiting days, checking messages in every room, going through all other character interactions. The followup message refuses to send.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
I have a similar situation to this poster. I am playing V.26 swf, using the business suit.
I got the first Daile scene, the 3some with Lana, but I can't trigger any further meetings.
Tried various times of day, waiting days, checking messages in every room, going through all other character interactions. The followup message refuses to send.
Disclaimer: this is for version 0.28, might differ from 0.26
The meeting time is a bit of a mess. I think it's night with lana and late(?) evening alone.
But the bigger mess is random cooldown on subsequent messages to Daile. I've had it as low as 2 days(meeting, no meeting, meeting again) and as high as around 9-10 days. Either it's random or there are events blocking it. The meeting can be initiated from either phone or PC(I think, not sure) and the clothes might not matter when initiating the meeting(after a certain point? or is it only on pc, too lazy to test). But clothes do matter for options during the date(alone). Business outfit and others lock you into the first(less flirty option) with no sex, red dress allows both non-sex(stuck, rearrange the storage room) branch and second one, with a sex scene if the relationship is 10+.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
It took awhile, but I finally got the Daile message to fire again. I tried on my newest save furthest on, but after going over 30 days I stopped.
Luckily, I kept the save from the very start of the Daile meeting, so after going through the 3sum, after about a week of spamming going through every other message received, finally got another. Saved there.
From there I tried going the suggested route, asking Kelly about the Daile sex and the follow up. Again I couldn't get a message. So I loaded back and ignored the Kelly talk until doing the Daile 3sum about 3 times, and the rearrange option. Then I did the Kelly talk, and I've gotten the message again since then.
So, TL;DR, for whatever reason it seemed that talking to Kelly after the Daile 3sum stopped the second message firing until after rearranging the storage room.

Pulalau

Sep 19, 2017
Nails Hologramming (Kelly & Jack)
At your pc choose ‘do some quick calls’. You can randomly get event, when you are hologramming your nails and get call from the Boss. There is 2 variants:
  1. Lie that you were not hologramming your nails. Go to the archive to find Jack & Kelly having sex
  2. Say you are hologramming nails. You will hear Kelly’s voice on the back. You can go and peek on Boss & Kelly at the door to Boss’ office. This event unlocks ‘Kelly Bored’ storylines
I chose to tell the truth but after that i dont see kelly and the boss

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes