Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
Looking at this game reminds me of certain game with the same style.
Called "Coma: Vicious Sisters" It's on steam. I saw the gameplay, it was spooky.
Someone might still like it, so that's my rec.

P.S. Any more game like this? Side-scrolling but no horror.

Oct 12, 2018
Gonna give a warning to new players.

I haven't played this one yet (I don't want to risk it), but if this game is half as bad as what Demonophobia was, then you should know that the horror tag is not a joke. That game was fucked up. If you want to get an idea of how bad Demonophobia was, read the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The spoiler stuff isn't a one off thing, seriously disturbing stuff is relentless in that game. Don't play this or that game if you are at all sensitive to this kind of stuff.

i kinda wanna play demonophobia now, got a link?

Reactions: Cream♡Pie

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
So I finally found time to finish it. The ending was unexpected, but more than made up for all the waiting until enemies leave so you can pass. Though it brings up some questions. Is her monsterfication related in some way to the zombie outbreak that happens when she wakes up? And we know that the eye under an eyepatch is white, but if we get caught in Hospital of the Dead, in one case she loses an eyepatch and we see that both of her eyes are pink.

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
А есть ли возможность теоретически расцензурить игру? То есть убрать цензуру в игре?

English Translation:

Is it possible to theoretically remove censor(censorship) in the game?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
looks a lot like parasite in city and that's a very good thing
Besides being wrong, I don't think you could be any more in that regard. I'd say this has more similarity to Iris Action than Parasite in City. PiC despite being a 2D game actually feels like it has a bit of depth to it. It's movements, surroundings, etc. This game does not. Not that it's a bad thing if this is what you're looking for.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes