assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Really dislike these cop outs to pacify the masses. IF you don't like a particular thing just press the ctrl key through that scene and having a char that can be either gender just does a disservice to both, as it's hard to buy into them. Also Futa's don't exist, why do they take up the major form of trans content in adult games?

Thanks for this info though, I can save the disk space for this one.
its just a hooker scene if i remember correctly and doesn't has much of an impact on the story and is just a sex scene and can be enjoyed for people with either preference you can even decline to have sex with the hooker
other than that scene there are a variety of kinks in this VN, if some or most of them are your cup of tea you should be able to enjoy it, as the graphics are very good

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
I feel like this game is dragging on way too much like Eugene seems like such a useless character despite being the father of Ellie like his scenes are just there to be there. Like just do the reunion, Larry is such a shit character anyways, I am not sure why the dev tried to act like your choices matter with the import stuff when he still picked a cannon ending.
Indeed., Kill him off, his scenes are boring

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
bad news. He made a poll asking people what they wanted to see, and majority voted for more larry and ellie scenes.
it's not bad news,it's good news.I also want to see Ellie.I don't want Evgenie and the freak Ellie's mother.Only Ellie,I don't care who fucks her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tupã_ and Vlad11

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
it's not bad news,it's good news.I also want to see Ellie.I don't want Evgenie and the freak Ellie's mother.Only Ellie,I don't care who fucks her.
Yes. This is not bad news, but i want to see Ellie with handsome guys instead of Larry. But with Larry also not bad. And since the developer showed us a scene of pregnant Ellie in her fantasies (version 0.26), then she should get pregnant (after so much unprotected sex without contraceptives in reality, she would definitely get pregnant). This will return the intrigue to the plot.

Also i want to see Larry with Scarlet (previously Larry had asked Ellie to invite Scarlet).

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
At the moment I like how Ellie and Scarlet's misadventures are going in search of gold, now they will surely get involved with Eugune since he has a lot of money, it's a shame to only get one scene per update from them.
bad news. He made a poll asking people what they wanted to see, and majority voted for more larry and ellie scenes.
And what else is there in those surveys? Out of curiosity

angeldoes

Jan 9, 2023
At the moment I like how Ellie and Scarlet's misadventures are going in search of gold, now they will surely get involved with Eugune since he has a lot of money, it's a shame to only get one scene per update from them.

And what else is there in those surveys? Out of curiosity
I have no idea, I subscribed for one month because I wanted to see more of Ellie and got disappointed. Haven't been subscribed since then. I just wait until people post the new update.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.26 + WT/Gal by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 471 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This dev is at it again, v0.27 is alredy live.

Changelog:
  • 180+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Anilingus, Voyeur, Sharing, Exhibitionism, Threesome, Masturbation, Vaginal, Blowjob, Breast sucking;
  • Fixed a problem with missing sex scenes in the Gallery on the Android version.
  • Beach update with new kinky swimsuit for Nadia (GF).
  • Scarlet gets to make choices now based on Ellie's Lust points.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes