cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope we can cut off that ugly bastard at some point in the game that's the only thing that bothers me in this sequel i know that some people like that shit but at least make it optional Larry deserves no pussy
amen brother, amen.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
How does it make you feel when almost every character jumps on his dick for free? They seem to enjoy his company. Maybe the aren't as vanilla as you'd like them to be :D
Idd, the fact that he looks like a midget ogre only makes Ellie and her mother look even sluttier for enjoying it so much. Wich is good imo (y):sneaky:

geekydad84

Apr 21, 2024
Am I the only one who thinks that the quality of writing in this sequel has plummeted drastically compared to the first game? The dialogue is filled with silly generic kink bs that has no touch in reality and in my opinion misses out completely on what the kinks are really about. The dialogue doesn't even work as a satire or parody. I feel that in the first part there at least was some sort of background and motivation for important characters. Now the characters just shoot out weird and crazy lines out of nowhere and start having sex with characters without any real reason. Like Riley sucking dirty socks?! Did the devs even play the first game or are they just throwing out characters and using random kink bullshit dialogue generators.

I'm not saying that the game is completely bad. There are aspects to it that I like and I love NTR and femdom, but feel like they miss the mark being just too generic and exist without any kind of build up or character motivation. I'm a huge fan of NTR and loved how the male MC gets replaced as his cellmates lover by the black inmate, but the whole scene is just poorly written and jumps straight to the action without any build up or any regard for the emotional side of cuckolding, which is the biggest part. And what the heck, why can't I choose to jerk off and watch, why wont my ex-lover humiliate, why can't I submit to her? So the stats are just a bs point collection system but they don't have anything to do with male MC being submissive.

Also, as Nadia I chose not to smell my "roomies"=daughters panties and after that I had no corruption choises to choose. WTF?was that the end of Nadias corruption? Ding dong I say.

I apologize being harsh, but it's because I'm just so dissappointed. I was hoping they'd improve the first game but this is just too sad for me to finish. And saddest part is that it isn't the NTR kind of sad, where I cry and jerk off because the female MC just busted my balls, spit and slapped me on my face and walked all over my broken heart and left me for a better man. You can do better devs!

Reactions: SizeQueenShrine

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it already possible for Eugene to meet Nadia in previous update? You see I started fresh because I wanted to have all the stats from first game transfered over and I guess this time I was a bit more kinky since Eugene gave attention to some other women too. Is that why this time around Eugene hasn't met Nadia yet? Or maybe I am just delusional? I THINK I remember a scene of Nadia opening door and seeing Eugene and then it ended, but maybe I was just dreaming!? I'll have to replay again with some guidance cause I feel like I licked one too many girls feet and that led me astray lmao

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it already possible for Eugene to meet Nadia in previous update? You see I started fresh because I wanted to have all the stats from first game transfered over and I guess this time I was a bit more kinky since Eugene gave attention to some other women too. Is that why this time around Eugene hasn't met Nadia yet? Or maybe I am just delusional? I THINK I remember a scene of Nadia opening door and seeing Eugene and then it ended, but maybe I was just dreaming!? I'll have to replay again with some guidance cause I feel like I licked one too many girls feet and that led me astray lmao
from wich game is that signature that you have?

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
Am I the only one who sees nothing new since day 34? If I'm not mistaken, it's the second update for me with no continuation.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes