• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Casaubon

Jan 27, 2020
Palestra V1.74 update

New update available! This update adds the remainder of Time's quest and also adds everything else that comes with it.

Download link

Changelogs:
- Added the last scene for Time's quest
- Added one new CG
- Added contest moves for Time
- Time can now be added to the brothel
- Added 3 new outfits for Time
- Added Time milking and training

Palestra march 2024 package

Palestra full save:
Download link

Palestra asset package:
Download link
And, like always, thankyou!

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Palestra-1.75
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mikhail0502

Jun 6, 2022
Dreadlord Ascension v.0.13.0

PC:
If you are using a save file from previous versions, play the following mission to get started on Ayers's update:
1.Elder Dragon Sanctuary -> Approaching awakening
2.Undercity -> Deceit

Download link

Android*:
The Android version is now available! Follow these steps to play the game:

1- Download and install an APK Installer on your phone (it can be downloaded from the google play store for free)

2- Download the game via this link

3- Install the APK using the Installer then launch the game

To update the game later, you will simply have to download the newest version and install the game again to overwrite the previous files (you will not lose your current progress)

This is our first time ever releasing a mobile version and we welcome any feedback or bugs that you find.

*complete saves cannot be used for mobile version currently but we plan to make those available for Android in the future

Changelogs:

Released the Android version

Added Ayers's Hero Challenge

Added Ayers Affinity and Sex Training

Added a new multi part event between Seilon and Ayers

You can now start the Haiden's research adventures. There are a total of 10 and they will be required to progress the Dregan storyline in the June update

Added 3 new missions to the Dregan renown mission pool

You can now see the requirements to progress a character's affinity or sex training from the menu

Fixed a bug where the Adaptive Counter skill did not appear in the loot table when buying skills

Made some adjustments to improve some combat animations

Did some UI adjustments

Did a few cutscene fixes

Added a portal going directly to the arena (once the arena is built)

Made adjustments to some animations to make them compatible with different resolutions

Dreadlord Ascension save 0.13.0

This is the complete save for v.0.13.0. Starting from now, complete saves should be compatible with future versions too.

*This currently only works for PC but we plan to make them usable on mobile in the future

Download link
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH!!!!

emoninja713

Dec 10, 2019
I'm playing dreadlord ascension and i keep ailing the heist mission i open all the treasure chests but then when it says escape in 8 turns i get to the blue square in time but it keeps failing me can someone please tell me what im doing wrong

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Hello I need some help how can i f8nd the materials for building the pleasure room like the materials Any and the pleasure room kit any ideas of where i can find them ??

mchann

May 6, 2024
i think im the problem.. anywhere i go download the palestra link, i always stuck on the quest second to proceed because in my game the aphrodisiacs trader did not sell the premium fabric ((

Axelmark707

Sep 10, 2020
iirc there's like cheat codes in this game for contest coins, gold, etc. did i remember wrong ? can someone tell me ?

Haloanimehead

Nov 8, 2023
Hello I need some help how can i f8nd the materials for building the pleasure room like the materials Any and the pleasure room kit any ideas of where i can find them ??
You have to get the dragon dude up to the blueish block thingy, then turn downwards after collecting everything.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes