Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
She still works for a newspaper.

That remains to be seen, and it has been theorized that that's what her anger score points to.

Ok? That doesn't invalidate anything I said, and we get 2 or 3 days at most an update.
Fine. You can believe whatever you want to believe even though it doesn't make sense at all.

Some of y'all make it ridiculously obvious you are KVs. I suppose that's a good thing, the world has too many a-holes in it already, wouldn't want you to accidentally breed.
I've totally lost you. What the hell is a KV?

a Kilovolt?
the Flow factor parameter?
the Motor velocity constant?
the catalogue of Mozart's compositions?

:unsure:

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Got around to read half through the threesome with mina and fel and the visuals are really good. Everything is so crisp and clear. Edwins mimics are incredible. The way minas nipple moves. I know no other game that comes even close to making the characters so alive with its visuals. Just the way Edwin sits says everything about his current state. And the bodies of the two girls hit the perfect spot of believable but insanely hot.

The writing of the scene is excellent as well. The taste doesn't click with me, and its a pity as there is no western AVN writer around who comes even in the vicinity of TD's H-scene writing, but I really buy it when Edwin fires off a confident command, or makes mina temporarily fall into submissive admiration. The eroticism is just unmatched.

Thanks for the tremendous effort.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Everything we know about her we know from her... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doubt she's lying and exaggerating to us about her own wrong deeds.

People are not perfect, but not every woman prostitutes herself to live the high life she wants to. She is cheating on her husband in front of his peers, and is about to do it while he is there in person.

Whats his worst deed?
Letting the cheating gold digger still live with him i guess... i would've thrown that bitch on the streets a long time ago Lol

As for him being "bad" maybe he is maybe hes not... we haven't seen anything really but lets not forgot SHE deliberately put herself in that relationship for the MONEY she's free to leave whenever she wants Lol Shes not stuck in a abusive relationship or anything she's willing there just for the money Lol not only is she using the poor bastard she isn't even faithful and spending HIS money on "sugar babies"

she is objectively the "bad" one in this relationship
What you two choose to completely overlook in your Felicia bashing are some facts you can gleam from the game.

- Elias and Felicia have a prenup and an agreement for boys/girls on the side. So Feli being with the MC is not really a problem and I do not count Elias´ sidegirl against him, since they have this agreement.

- Elias is a blackmailer, who blackmails several of his clients, which is a reason Felicia is against using blackmail on the unreasonable art critic. Felicia has some standards.

- And one of the biggest points counting against Elias is him not helping felicia with the school. Felicia would not even be at PC had he helped her out with the school. Elias would have gained her full loyalty had he done so. As we learned through the game, Elias is rich enough to pay the sum for saving the school from flippantly speaking the post stamp money.
He knew how important that school is for Felicia, he could have saved it with a (for him) neglible sum of money, gotten great PR in addition and the full loyalty of Felicia. Feli might be a golddigger, but even just from a business sight this would have been the choice to do. Elias did not.

While Felicia is not free of failings (which she does admit to), Elias is the bad one here. At the end of the day, when it comes to the girls of PC, Felicia, Hana and Sophia for the win! They are the most interesting girls in the game, the others are really good too, but these three are the top.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What I want to know is, how did MC make the finishing touch on the painting, when he doesn't know what pattern she drew on him? It's on his own face, how did did he see it?
Good point lol. It's like when you see the photo of a couple in secluded area but the dev/writer forgot that someone has to take that photo ^^

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That is an opinion you are having.
While my Top 3 girls of PC are personal opinion and tastes, the things I mentioned about Elias and Feli´s relationship are facts you can find out in the game. So a "That is an opinion" does not cut it as a counter argument.

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
I’m playing this for the second time and it is still absolutely GOATed.
I have played tons of games on this site and nothing even comes close. Who knew a HS game would end up my favorite of all time?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Ahahaha, bro! how did you get here :ROFLMAO:

Decided to light a fire here :LOL:
Hey MAGO-DAG!

Bruh, a story with a hot, pierced and tatted up biker chick? :devilish:

That's right in my wheelhouse! :sneaky:

I have to decompress and recharge the creative juices from time to time.

PC is one of my favs to do that. :cool:(y)

The writing is on point, and I like stories with complex story arcs and characters.

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
how long does an update for this game usually take? Also does anyone know of any other 3d game with good looking character models like this?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
While I do feel bad that the new update leaked so rapidly, I still went ahead and played the hell out of it; hypocrisy is a core theme to the game, right? ;) It's a good thing too, given how long it's taken me to get this all written up. Sorry for the delay, it's just been a very hectic week.

Anyway, this was definitely a very strong update. I thought it did an excellent job handling the 'downtime' between big sex scenes by giving us some deep looks into Chuck, Hana, August, and Felicia, as well as an unexpected pairings in Ian and Rose and Hana and Mina. We even got a small dose of Ian and Hana interacting as coworkers. It does a great job setting the stage for the impending doom that is definitely befalling the Club in the near future. The only real downside is that we got very little content for Veronica and Victoria, but I can't expect the game to be about my favorites all the time.

Felicia, of course, gets the lion's share of the focus (assuming you're on her path), culminating in a bunch of very intricate sex scenes. Felicia isn't my favorite, but I think what we got here works somewhere between well and fantastically well depending on exactly which route you take through her content. And there are certainly plenty of interesting reveals to ponder as we wait to see what Part 5 will have in store for us.

To that end, let's get into the spoiler-filled details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And with that I think we are finally done. Sorry for the excessive length, but there was a lot to cover here, and almost all of it was good. I'd say the update was definitely worth the long wait.

tl;dr Excellent character moments that advance the plot, good-to-great sex scenes for a bunch of paths, and plenty of intrigue for the future. I definitely recommend the update, despite the scarcity of Veronica and Victoria content.

Last edited:

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
While I do feel bad that the new update leaked so rapidly, I still went ahead and played the hell out of it; hypocrisy is a core theme to the game, right? ;) It's a good thing too, given how long it's taken me to get this all written up. Sorry for the delay, it's just been a very hectic week.

Anyway, this was definitely a very strong update. I thought it did an excellent job handling the 'downtime' between big sex scenes by giving us some deep looks into Chuck, Hana, August, and Felicia, as well as an unexpected pairings in Ian and Rose and Hana and Mina. We even got a small dose of Ian and Hana interacting as coworkers. It does a great job setting the stage for the impending doom that is definitely befalling the Club in the near future. The only real downside is that we got very little content for Veronica and Victoria, but I can't expect the game to be about my favorites all the time.

Felicia, of course, gets the lion's share of the focus (assuming you're on her path), culminating in a bunch of very intricate sex scenes. Felicia isn't my favorite, but I think what we got here works somewhere between well and fantastically well depending on exactly which route you take through her content. And there are certainly plenty of interesting reveals to ponder as we wait to see what Part 5 will have in store for us.

To that end, let's get into the spoiler-filled details.
And with that I think we are finally done. Sorry for the excessive length, but there was a lot to cover here, and almost all of it was good. I'd say the update was definitely worth the long wait.

tl;dr Excellent character moments that advance the plot, good-to-great sex scenes for a bunch of paths, and plenty of intrigue for the future. I definitely recommend the update, despite the scarcity of Veronica and Victoria content.
Holy shit you just expressed exactly what i felt having just recently played the new update. My main girls now are Hana and Felicia, really feels like in the narrative of the game, the both of them are the ones who kind of "fit" with the MC. The others kind of feel more like friends more than anything.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
consumptionist
consumptionist said:
firstly, this is NOT a VN. it is a point and click game made so by the point and click roaming sections. a novel is not free roaming and neither is a visual novel.
I hear you, dude. I say something similar about the Airbus A380. They are NOT airplanes! They are coffeemakers, made so by the coffee making regions. An aircraft does not make coffee and neither does a passenger airliner.

TLDR: I think you're being arbitrarily strict about the use of the VN tag. However, if you're really adamant about your viewpoint on this, please consider explaining a little more thoroughly in your review that the free roam events are a very small amount of the overall gameplay.

I was going to just post my facetious joke, but one of the idiots in another department pissed me off about something, so...
The parallel you draw between novels and visual novels isn't valid. Novel and visual novels are fictional, character-driven narratives. That's about the limit of the common ground between the two. Novels are linear, but visual novels are accepted to be optionally non-linear. "Visual novel" as a term has no widely accepted definition. The degree of leeway from strict adherence to the most common features of visual novels is still being debated, so prescriptivist views on the evolving phrase and its tag have less merit than run-of-the-mill prescriptivism. Reading the Wikipedia page for the term, the academic article excerpt below, or any other source that offers up a definition, you'll find that "usually", "commonly", "often", "including" are hedging words that abound, but few exclusions are presented. I found no definition or discussion of visual novels that proscribed any free-roaming. You'll also see that Pale Carnations meets the following proposed definition of "visual novel".

A (VN) is a digital narrative focused game that requires interactions where the player must be able to impact the story world or the story’s progression. The story and interactions are most commonly presented through a text box and often employ additional forms of interaction including menu choices—which often contain sets of actions that the player character can perform—or dialogue options representing the player character’s speech or thoughts. Crucially, VNs have On-Click Progression, where the player clicks, taps or presses a button to see the next part of the story. The aesthetics of VNs are most often conveyed through static images of characters, background art, sound effects (SFX) feedback, and soundtracks.
The few isolated free-roams in Pale Carnations do not change the nature of the game and it's dominant play style as a visual novel, just as a few drip coffee brewers do not change the nature or dominant function of an A380.

More important than my disagreement with your opinion on the use of the VN tag, I think you're doing a disservice to readers of your review with line I quoted at the top. Some will read that line and think that there has been an actual tagging mistake or might infer that the free-roam regions are more prominent than they really are. Fears about sandbox are probably second only to the three-letters-who-shall-not-be-named in dissuading players from even trying a game.

4.90 star(s) 462 Votes