ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
This game is actually really enjoyable and the girls are great. I'm looking forward to the future.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
do we know how many chapters are expected?
The remaining story following chapter 1 spans over a month and the plan is each chapter will be a week, so we're looking at five chapters in total.

You can't open the game on linux.
Sorry for the inconvenience and wasted bandwidth, but thank you for bringing it to our attention. I think I know what I did wrong and will correct it.

Reactions: Grelk and tamzarian

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i'll keep an eye on this game...although i felt genuinely bad for Kathleen...i mean she starts as bossy as hell...and soon enough we see her humiliated by a boring lesbian bodybuilder...i chose that it was my favourite scene but bc it's weird and awesome at the same time...i would have phrased it like "it wasn't my favourite part but the most interesting and complicate one"

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
There have been many good first releases this year and this is one of them. Tons of content for a first release. Looking forward to more.

nathados9

Jul 20, 2017
Having played through this I can say this is shaping to be one of my favorite games so far. I'm going to be following this closely over its release cycle.
I have a small nitpick, as experienced coomer and F95 veteran I'm used for choices to matter, at least to unlock new scenes. This doesn't appear to be the case with the game. Why have multiple choices if there is no difference?
All in all, I rate this release as 10 out of 10. Keep up the good work!

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
Having played through this I can say this is shaping to be one of my favorite games so far. I'm going to be following this closely over its release cycle.
I have a small nitpick, as experienced coomer and F95 veteran I'm used for choices to matter, at least to unlock new scenes. This doesn't appear to be the case with the game. Why have multiple choices if there is no difference?
They do matter. You get to skip certain scenes/events with the girls but it stays on course with the story. I'm currently trying to be a good boy so hopefully it gets me points/triggers/whatever with Hana in the future. It's all just not very obvious.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
There's actually a couple of spots in Ch. 1 where you get divergent scenes. For example, the nightclub scene can split off into a drinking game between the four characters or spin into a bathroom sex scene/dinner with Felicia. Other choices add to a number of hidden variables, like affection totals with individual characters. Those stats will start being displayed in Ch. 2 forward.

Thanks for the kind words.

nathados9

Jul 20, 2017
There's actually a couple of spots in Ch. 1 where you get divergent scenes. For example, the nightclub scene can split off into a drinking game between the four characters or spin into a bathroom sex scene/dinner with Felicia. Other choices add to a number of hidden variables, like affection totals with individual characters. Those stats will start being displayed in Ch. 2 forward.

Thanks for the kind words.
I omitted to mention that scene, it was great example of choices mattering. I'm looking forward to future updates.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ch1 Compressed :

Swipe Up to Close Menus. Press back and quickly touch save game to save the game in save screen.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
This is the same version of the game already included in the opening post, no bugfixes or anything like that. I made the amateur mistake of repackaging the files, instead of using the original package, which made it not work on Linux.

If you're playing it on Windows, this does not apply to you and there's no need to redownload.

- -

Reactions: lyric123

JamesVik

Oct 22, 2018
This is a great game, the amount of content it has for it being first release is mind blowing. I just wish there was a walkthrough so we could see all the scenes. Great work!

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
What should I say ...

Katherine:
"I'm going to make you a promise. About the Carnation Club and your job...
Don't be a fucking idiot and this place will be good to you. It'll take care of you.
All you need to do is know when to shut-up, avoid stepping on our members toes, and follow everything I say.
The Carnation Club is mine, first and foremost. Forget about Charles and Auggy. You answer to me.
If you can do that, well, I'll let you live out all your fucked fantasies with impunity."

I just have to follow her orders ... :love:

Reactions: fanboi

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Ch1 Compressed :

Swipe Up to Close Menus. Press back and quickly touch save game to save the game in save screen.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
they need to update the android link with yours. the one on the link is crashing..

Reactions: jenosmaverick
4.90 star(s) 466 Votes