• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
It may be a late question, but i dont remenber where you first get the pillow talk/fantasies of mina. Can someone tell me??
I am not 100% sure what you mean with pillow talk, but she tells Edwin about her sexual fantasies aka "The Bucket List" while
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is near the End of the current Build Chapter 3 Part 3.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
(...) My affection score for Mina is 24 or 26 in that run, I don know of the cuff which one. Hana score is 37 and Felicia is 31.
In my current Canon playthrough the numbers are Mina at whopping 37 (cheated with her, Casual Lovers), Hana 20 (just Friends, without benefits), and Felicia at 32 (potential Sugar-Mama). However i am doing a new Canon Run at the moment, trying to get a lower Toughness Score (27 is very high, i dont like to be that tough, aiming for something just over 20), and shifting some Attention away from Veronica towards Rosie. I still plan to cheat in my new Canon so i dont expect the above numbers to change very much, oh and i try to keep my friendship score with Ian above 20 also. Lets see if i can play that out.

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
I blame Zoey Raven for not mentioning the Strongman option in the nightclub deducts a point.
Yeah, i feel you, i mean having a Walkthrough is better than having none, but i think ZoeyRavens are not that good. Quoting Zoey "This guide will do its utmost to make sure your journey through the game as painless as possible. I aim to give you the best decisions for each variable (...)" is not what i want.
I dont like being pulled with a nosering like cattle through a game, and i also dont need to get every juicy scene possible. For instance i opted against Hanas ecchi scene, not because i dont find her attractive or the scene isnt hot (it is, i checked it out), but at that point, when i already had sex with every possible partner (except Mina, too early back then) it just felt good, to keep it intimate but not-sexual. I like her as my Friend and temporary Roommate.
If i am allowed to name drop, BloodyMares Walkthrough of ORS is quite optimal: Just tell me the effects of a decision (like [+1XRel] or [SetFlagY]) and let me look up the required threshold a specific event or outcome requires (like [if XRel >=20 then Z] or [ifFlagY=True]), and then let me find my own way. In that sense i dont need a "Walkthrough" but a "TellMeWhatIWantToKnow".

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In my current Canon playthrough the numbers are Mina at whopping 37 (cheated with her, Casual Lovers), Hana 20 (just Friends, without benefits), and Felicia at 32 (potential Sugar-Mama). However i am doing a new Canon Run at the moment, trying to get a lower Toughness Score (27 is very high, i dont like to be that tough, aiming for something just over 20), and shifting some Attention away from Veronica towards Rosie. I still plan to cheat in my new Canon so i dont expect the above numbers to change very much, oh and i try to keep my friendship score with Ian above 20 also. Lets see if i can play that out.
In my main playthrough the numbers are Hana 37/2 (friends with interrupted;) benefits), Felicia 31/3 (going to the art exhibition freely), Mina 25/6/5 (Friends) , Rosi 25/12 (Partners), Veronica 23/13 (Carnation). MCs scores are Tough 13, Ian Bro 34.
As you can see, my Edwin´s focus is on Hana and Felicia, in addition trying to keep Hana´s Anger in check and raising Feli´s Selfconfidence. Mina is a friend, one of the precious few our MC has. I want to help Rosi and Veronica, esp. Rosi who is in a very desperate situation, which was dumped on her, but as the high secondary stats show, I want to keep some ultima ratio options available for them, just in case. While in Rosi´s case it is to a certain extend lessening, after knowing her situation a bit better, something about those two sent my "Spidey sense" on earlier.

Reactions: selberdreher

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
In my main playthrough the numbers are Hana 37/2 (friends with interrupted;) benefits), Felicia 31/3 (going to the art exhibition freely), Mina 25/6/5 (Friends) , Rosi 25/12 (Partners), Veronica 23/13 (Carnation). MCs scores are Tough 13, Ian Bro 34.
Yeah, my current numbers are Hana 20/3, Felicia 32/2, Mina 37/0/0, Rosi 6/10 (Partner, FullDeal) and Veronica 16/15 (Help in the Shadows). Toughness 27 and Ian Bromance 26. Numbers with Rosi and Veronica are a bit low, i did some stuff which wasnt exactly gentlemanlike, but damn, i am just a man afterall.
I also have to mention Kathleen 27/12, which is a mainly strategic decision, because my plan is to be kind a double-/ undercover agent at the club, roleplaying my social chameleon perk, so gaining her Trust is crucial. Yes and this also lead to some decisions i am not really proud of.
As i already told you i am doing a new canon run, so above numbers are subject to change, although i want to keep the general direction of the old one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I bet this got asked a ton, but since the tag section lacks a proper clarification of said tag, I permit myself to inquire further.

Cheating = ? Avoidable? Who cheats on who? Soft unseen NTR? - Clarify - cheers :D

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, my current numbers are Hana 20/3, Felicia 32/2, Mina 37/0/0, Rosi 6/10 (Partner, FullDeal) and Veronica 16/15 (Help in the Shadows). Toughness 27 and Ian Bromance 26. Numbers with Rosi and Veronica are a bit low, i did some stuff which wasnt exactly gentlemanlike, but damn, i am just a man afterall.
I also have to mention Kathleen 27/12, which is a mainly strategic decision, because my plan is to be kind a double-/ undercover agent at the club, roleplaying my social chameleon perk, so gaining her Trust is crucial. Yes and this also lead to some decisions i am not really proud of.
As i already told you i am doing a new canon run, so above numbers are subject to change, although i want to keep the general direction of the old one.
Interesting, my Edwin has the Chameleon perk too, how different the stats can be! It is quite clear why you have rather low stats with esp. Rosi and high Toughness, considering your whopping Kath score, when you are not even on her side.
My current score with Kath is 17/9, I too try to keep some goodwill from her to be on the safe side, but not too much. Scores with August and Chuck are both 8, trusted by Chuck and untrusted by August (but with the partial trust points you can gain)

• Hey there

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
I bet this got asked a ton, but since the tag section lacks a proper clarification of said tag, I permit myself to inquire further.

Cheating = ? Avoidable? Who cheats on who? Soft unseen NTR? - Clarify - cheers :D
Pale Carnation is neither a Dating Sim nor a Harem Game, there are lots of women having sex with lots of men, some of it consensual and on other occasions more unwillingly, so if you see that as cheating and/or NTR depends very much of your own perspective on that matter. Although you are the main character and therefore have the biggest share of the sexy times, those women arent in the game to serve you exclusively. There are a few Pathes outlined which will probably lead to exclusive monogamous relationships down the line, but at the start of the Game all Protagonists are Adults with an adult Past and more or less healthy sexlife. And thankfully the Game doesnt prevent you always from scenes you had rather not seen, because its purpose is not to scratch your bellybutton, but to tell you a compelling story about Love, Sacrifice and Debauchery. Mind you, your choices do matter so you can indeed shape the general direction of the Game, but you need sometimes to let loose and give the reigns to the creators. If you cant deal with it, dont play, but you will seriously miss out on one of the best Games on this Site.

Last edited:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Pale Carnation is neither a Dating Sim nor a Harem Game, there are lots of women having sex with lots of men, some of it consensual and on other occasions more unwillingly, so if you see that as cheating and/or NTR depends very much of your own perspective on that matter. Altough you are the main character and therefore have the biggest share of the sexy times, those women arent in the game to serve you exclusively. There are a few Pathes outlined which will probably lead to exclusive monogamous relationships down the line, but at the start of the Game all Protagonists are Adults with an adult Past and more or less healthy sexlife. And thankfully the Game doesnt prevent you always from scenes you had rather not seen, because its purpose is not to scratch your bellybutton, but to tell you a compelling story about Love, Sacrifice and Debauchery. Mind you, your choices do matter so you can indeed shape the general direction of the Game, but you need sometimes to let loose and give the reigns to the creators. If you cant deal with it, dont play, but you will seriously miss out on one of the best Games on this Site.
I can see why this wouldn't fit in the tag section :LUL:

That said - that tag is still there and while I do love and appreciate your explanation and value your endorsement. My question still stands. Different uploaders/developers have different notions of the cheating tag. I'm unbiased and while I do have my preferences, a good story is the basis for the delivery of even the lousiest components.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
I can see why this wouldn't fit in the tag section :LUL:

That said - that tag is still there and while I do love and appreciate your explanation and value your endorsement. My question still stands. Different uploaders/developers have different notions of the cheating tag. I'm unbiased and while I do have my preferences, a good story is the basis for the delivery of even the lousiest components.
You can indeed cheat on your best friend with his girlfriend, so i think the cheating tag is justified, on other occasions you have sex with technically married women, so i guess that counts as cheating also. Since MC is Single at the Start of the Game, none of them cheats on you. (as of Build Ch3 Upd3)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Balpheron

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
You can indeed cheat on your best friend with his girlfriend, so i think the cheating tag is justified, on other occasions you have sex with technically married women, so i guess that counts as cheating also. Since MC is Single at the Start of the Game, none of them cheats on you. (as of Build Ch3 Upd3)
Damn - I think this can actually fit into the tag section :p

Thanks for the clarification. I'm downloading the game now :D

Garen

May 6, 2017
Interesting, my Edwin has the Chameleon perk too, how different the stats can be! It is quite clear why you have rather low stats with esp. Rosi and high Toughness, considering your whopping Kath score, when you are not even on her side.
My current score with Kath is 17/9, I too try to keep some goodwill from her to be on the safe side, but not too much. Scores with August and Chuck are both 8, trusted by Chuck and untrusted by August (but with the partial trust points you can gain)
Same here. I have Kath at 19/10. I don't trust her path and feel like we might get into some hardcore S&M stuff if we're too affectionate with her.

Haven't played the update completely yet. I've been slowly enjoying the Mina scene the past week.
[Chameleon] Tough/Killian Bro at 29/35, Mina 30/1/5, Hana 37/0, Rosalind 32/8, Veronica 18/13, Felicia 32/2.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Same here. I have Kath at 19/10. I don't trust her path and feel like we might get into some hardcore S&M stuff if we're too affectionate with her.

Haven't played the update completely yet. I've been slowly enjoying the Mina scene the past week.
[Chameleon] Tough/Killian Bro at 29/35, Mina 30/1/5, Hana 37/0, Rosalind 32/8, Veronica 18/13, Felicia 32/2.
I see it similar to you, that getting too cosy with Kath will have repercutions, even if we do not side with her.. You can see it clearly in your Toughness score. with 29 you are only 1-2 points away from losing nearly all compassionate event choices and gaining really hardcore ones.
By the way, how did you get Hana´s Anger down to zero? In the beginning I could get it down to zero too, but since the 3/3 update, I do not get it lower than two. So I am really interested how you did that.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Ah, we have a connoisseur here, savouring the menue as slowly as possible ;).
But alas, all good things must end, after the Mina scene and a bathtub interlude, a phone call sadly concludes the current build.
Anyway those are some impressive numbers you were able to pull, is it true, you brought down Hanas Anger to zero? Or is it a transcription error? *Edit: Turret was faster
Yes, Kathleens Path is dangerous for several reasons, the most prominent would be in my opinion, that she seems to be the main source of corruption for Edwin (at least at the moment), negatively impacting his relation to the Carnations and Hana. If she manages to fully uncover the sadistic vein in Edwin, which she already tickled, i fear for the wellbeing of his proteges; these would be put in jeopardy not only by their competition at the club, but supposably then also by Edwins own hands.
You know the saying: keep your friends close and your enemies closer; i am keeping Kathleen very close.

• Hey there
Reactions: Garen and Turret

Garen

May 6, 2017
By the way, how did you get Hana´s Anger down to zero? In the beginning I could get it down to zero too, but since the 3/3 update, I do not get it lower than two. So I am really interested how you did that.
Ah, we have a connoisseur here, savouring the menue as slowly as possible ;).
But alas, all good things must end, after the Mina scene and a bathtub interlude, a phone call sadly concludes the current build.
Anyway those are some impressive numbers you were able to pull, is it true, you brought down Hanas Anger to zero? Or is it a transcription error? *Edit: Turret was faster
I've been playing this from update to update so I honestly don't know. I do have the mod but I don't remember any [Select All choices] code fuckery at any point. I've been toying with the idea of a clean start because I ran wild with the Toughness choices back when I first played the game so I'll notify you guys on Hana based on how it goes in my new canon run.

Did you guys actively try to get on Hana's good side the entire time?
Hana and Rosalind are my main girls (with a side-goal of turning Mina as bi as possible) so all my choices are centered around them, like choosing to accept Felicia's money to pay for Rosalind's debt.

4.90 star(s) 462 Votes