Fraklest

Apr 24, 2022
Why can't savepoints be saved? I can't save it no matter what I press:cry:
Either use Locale Emulator and run it in JP locale, it'll still have English text, or just move the Paio Hazard folder somewhere else where there's no JP characters in its file structure.

I assume you bought it off of dlsite and used the nest to install it like me cause it puts it in a folder with the creators name in Japanese.

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
I installed using porting kit on a macbook pro and the game won't open. All my dialog is also in error characters. It says something about being unable to install in western encoding. Anyone know what I should do?

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Hasn't aged well. Slow and tedious. Not worth the small amount of h content. Just get a 100% save and watch the handful of cutscenes you like.

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
For some reason the first scene in the gallery when you choose "no hair" still has hair, but not when you trigger it in game or the CG itself in the gallery.

ZVOnilVaulttec

Formerly 'Mor34R'
Nov 18, 2023
View attachment 56422

Overview:
Lina is an extremely talented female detective who has traveled to a certain town to investigate the strange disappearances of numerous homeless people. According to the local info-broker, it would seem that all the homeless that have
disappeared were approached with offer of a high paying job before their disappearance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2020-11-13
Developer:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Heey Mr. moderator, update the description, it's version 7.1

Umbro

Nov 17, 2017
For anyone interested in what this virus is about.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes