• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity PainRe: In [v0.053] [Gapugapu Kobo]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I was made it.
maybe you can find hidden(?) function of cheat plugin.(about costumes)
Great job, it is worth it to report your post as "Game Update" so it gets pinned in original post, so everyone could see it. Honestly, I missed it.
And yes, I can see the PatronRoom_onsuccess patcher. I wonder why it's not listed in features

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Great job, it is worth it to report your post as "Game Update" so it gets pinned in original post, so everyone could see it. Honestly, I missed it.
And yes, I can see the PatronRoom_onsuccess patcher. I wonder why it's not listed in features
It's definitely nice to use that feature, but it can confuse people because the game appears to freeze, and I felt sorry for the dev.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
It's definitely nice to use that feature, but it can confuse people because the game appears to freeze, and I felt sorry for the dev.
They don't bump the game in Latest Releases when adding patches/uncensors into original post, so don't worry about that

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
after all costumes are added, game looks like freeze and can't return to title. of course, there is nothing to do other than pressing alt-f4. It's unnatural.
I updated that descriptions of cheat plugin.
nothing changed at plugin. descriptions of hidden feature have been added.

Reactions: JustAl

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
after all costumes are added, game looks like freeze and can't return to title. of course, there is nothing to do other than pressing alt-f4. It's unnatural.
I updated that descriptions of cheat plugin.
nothing changed at plugin. descriptions of hidden feature have been added.
I've patched "onSuccess" method that it called LetUnlock() (or something like that) in a while loop until all the codes have been processed. As a result, it only showed that one object has been unlocked, let me leave the screen, and everything was unlocked in the gallery

Reactions: JustAl and kumarin

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I've patched "onSuccess" method that it called LetUnlock() (or something like that) in a while loop until all the codes have been processed. As a result, it only showed that one object has been unlocked, let me leave the screen, and everything was unlocked in the gallery
thanks for hint.
blank screen is cause by not called
this. . (true);
I thought that call activate method makes must press the "OK" every times.

Last edited:

rungson

Aug 29, 2020
Even though the enemies in this game are really good, the controller is badass, and the camera angles are really dick-broking.

SiGa7

Aug 25, 2023
Great game! One issue: for some reason, from android, game keeps crashing at the very beginning of the fourth level in Area 2, making it impossible to play or beat (luckily area 3 is already unlocked so I could go on). It may be a lag problem...

Kostaf

Feb 22, 2024
Hey thank you for the cheat and uncensor. I would like to ask which version and type of BepInEx do I need to download? MONO or IL2CPP? and also does the uncensor still work in the new game version 0.054?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hey thank you for the cheat and uncensor. I would like to ask which version and type of BepInEx do I need to download? MONO or IL2CPP? and also does the uncensor still work in the new game version 0.054?
use

Reactions: Kostaf and JustAl
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes