Unity PainRe: In [v0.053] [Gapugapu Kobo]

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
also possibly you have to press E to progress the dialogue, not Space. If you press Space, it will hide the dialogue and the game might appear stuck until you press Space again.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
this could be a good game if we could select fetishes on and off like pregnancy. this is what make me uninstall very fast xd, i was enjoying the game then the char got pregnant and a fucking baby got out and was just there, not my thing lmao

and if you would be able to control your char everytime you got into an animation, there is a moment i just dont know how to get over it, your far from the enemy in a cage, and it teleport you in with an animation and you loose most of your life getting stunlocked, then when you win, they spawn again while stunlocking you xd

• Haha
Reactions: LDV

Storminze

Formerly 'waifusdead'
Aug 12, 2022
All the costumes I could find, compiled:

• Police Outfit: c6HStpXf
  • Summer Dress: sK986px2
  • Eyepatch: Si7u2P6J
  • Tube Top/Hot Pants: E3teCpQU
  • Cat Costume: Nr6AGqbB
  • Diva Costume: vJ4UT73F
  • Santa Costume: Wc3wYRJz
  • Plaster Underwear: L9xcv3zY
  • School Costume: z3SKPM7k
  • Pure White Underwear: Yd6RUXnr
  • Bob Hair: g7C4dxp9
  • Accessories: bR98i2UF
  • Hairs: B7sXGfNZ
  • Mini Red Sailor: sK2QXnpP
  • Mini Wedding Dress: D6uN9jFs

I am missing some, like the maid outfit, body wrap, nurse outfit, towel, apron, shrine outfit, sweater, and the swimsuit.
Feel Free to copy the list and add anything you find to it.
I am not sure which one is the cheongsam, but I have 2 more codes.

Mini Red Sailor: sK2QXnpP
Mini Wedding Dress: D6uN9jFs

I will add them to my List of Costumes
Where exactly do i put these codes

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
this could be a good game if we could select fetishes on and off like pregnancy. [...]

[...] i just dont know how to get over it, your far from the enemy in a cage, and it teleport you in with an animation and you loose most of your life getting stunlocked [...]
Pregnancy is literally mandatory for getting past certain obstacles and unlocking at least one weapon. Yup, it's effectively mandatory in this game, sorry.

Unfortunately a "get good" moment, where you just shouldn't let them grab you or let yourself get cornered. My bigger challenge is the paths, you can go somewhere pointless, not find an item hidden somewhere, or take damage you could have avoided from a cutscene object.

Where exactly do i put these codes
You go to the patron area, then select the button that lets you input codes. Yes there's many typos in this game's translation, it'll say "cords". The instructions there make sense, but to clarify: put the code into your clipboard by highlighting -> right-click -> copy. When you press the button in-game it'll read your clipboard and give you the costume. You have to input every code one-by-one so if you're late to codes it'll be tedious.

Reactions: LDV and baged

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
Unfortunately a "get good" moment, where you just shouldn't let them grab you or let yourself get cornered. My bigger challenge is the paths, you can go somewhere pointless, not find an item hidden somewhere, or take damage you could have avoided from a cutscene object.
nah lol they were like super far away from me and it insta grabbed me and couldnt move my char at any moment because since it started it continued over and over xd

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
there is a contraceptive item, and although there might be 1 or 2 instances where you need pregnancy to prgogress, you can in 98% of the content effectively turn it off.

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
Insert obligatory beggar post here for 0.049 or something i dont know

But yeah the game is pretty stale at this point, not sure how to put it but the development progress really does not excite that much

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
didn't you say not to beg yourself?

anyway for 0.049 no significant content will be added either, it's only 2 costumes and minor expression corrections for the girl.

sinistuh

Jul 22, 2022
Version 0.049
Happy new year!
Change log:
- Save data can be inherited from Ver0.048
- Added "Red Sailor Uniform"
-
Added "Jewel Swimsuit"
- Correction of damage expression
- Other minor fixes

PC:
Android:

Outfits:

1704046370595.jpeg
Code: Mn9qZ4fd

1704046420513.jpeg
Code: P5prjYKi

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
This dev has so much potential to make much better games than this sadistic blood and gore ridden mess. I don't even mind the half of it, but the actual sex scenes are so poorly done. It's one animation looping over and over and it's so jarring and lazy.
I mean the assets are already there, he could make a semi open-world game in school setting like yandere sim is, but with a story, choices, lots of sex.

Does anybody have any recommendations with the same art style as this does? (not sure art style is the right word here but similar 3D games). I've played Holy Knight Ricca, which is the closest to this game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Razgriiz

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
didn't you say not to beg yourself?

anyway for 0.049 no significant content will be added either, it's only 2 costumes and minor expression corrections for the girl.
poking fun at people who do nothing but post link begging, dont mind me

The dev did specifically state that the game is going to be ryona themed so........ meh. It would make sense for him to focus on that instead of the sex scenes

Pootis9981

Aug 17, 2023
Game too hard. Some stage and enemies are too hard to deal with. I'm here to enjoy the game not to beat some (no-good-reason)hardcore 3d action game

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes