Unity PainRe: In [v0.053] [Gapugapu Kobo]

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
PLZZZ HELP I AM NOT ABLE TO MOVE RIGHT AFTER STARTING THE FIRST LEVEL I AM ONLY SEATED AT THAT BENCH OR SMTH BUT I CANT MOVE THE CHARACHTER EVEN AFTER CHANGING THE KEYBINDS

nudem

Oct 18, 2017
space to bring up the conversation if it isn't there yet. E to go through the conversation

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
anyone know how to unlock the new hairstyle ?
The clothing and hair rewards are locked behind the achievements for that level that appear on the 'level complete' screen.
They're in Japanese for me, but I believe they go something like:
  • Collect all orbs
  • Collect all skulls
  • Complete the whole mission without dying once
  • Do all of the above at the same time
When you unlock the hair or clothing, it will become available for purchase in the shop.

Reactions: laudableaura

laudableaura

Sep 30, 2020
The clothing and hair rewards are locked behind the achievements for that level that appear on the 'level complete' screen.
They're in Japanese for me, but I believe they go something like:
  • Collect all orbs
  • Collect all skulls
  • Complete the whole mission without dying once
  • Do all of the above at the same time
When you unlock the hair or clothing, it will become available for purchase in the shop.
ayy thanks bud it worked

Reactions: Decena

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
To give some more detail to the pictures above; when you fall down the trap door you need to immediately hold backwards as you're falling to slip into a hidden corridor on the way down. This is where the last orbs and skull are located. It also avoids all that fall damage you take if you just land on the trap at the bottom.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes