Collection GIF Video Ozuma33 Collection [2021-02-13] [oz_ma33/おずま]

EmilioCastro

Nov 17, 2021
View attachment 1034322
Overview:
Ozuma33 is a 2D artist that makes short animations and images of popular characters from anime and games like Princess Connect, Fate/Grand Order, Final Fantasy, etc.​

Updated: 2021-02-13
Developer/Publisher: Ozuma33
Censorship: Yes (Bars)
Language: Japanese
Resolution: Varies but above 1080p
Pages: 240 Images
Length: 348 Videos (02:25:52), 174 Gifs
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
2018-2019: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
2020 Jan: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
2020 Feb: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
2020 Mar: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
2020 Apr: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
2020 May: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
2020 Jun: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
2020 Jul: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
2020 Nov: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
2020 Dec: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
2021 Jan: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
View attachment 1034317 View attachment 1034323 View attachment 1034324
Does anyone have the new publications of November 2021? Please. Here and in are outdated :cry:, here is the link:

Last edited:
Reactions: marbotkuilsetan

EmilioCastro

Nov 17, 2021
if you mean by november 2021 is the pink haired office girl, there you go
Thank you very much for sharing :D.Can you also share the publications of the other months that are not in the OP? I mean, from February to October. I would appreciate it with all my heart.

Mar 1, 2020
Thank you very much for sharing :D.Can you also share the publications of the other months that are not in the OP? I mean, from February to October. I would appreciate it with all my heart.
not sure, my upload speed is dogshit. you can get the collection from sukebei doe , just match the date with fantia.
Edit :
this is my Ozma33 collection, not completed cus i deleted some short video and short gif

Last edited:

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
It says "Don't extract it online" just let you guys know
There's nothing to be extract though, they are videos and pictures.
I think the warning comes from where the creator of this OneDrive link acquires the files. Some Chinese uploaders only have access to Chinese file hosting sites, and due to the content censoring of those sites, they have to zip and encrypt the files.

Mar 1, 2020
I think the warning comes from where the creator of this OneDrive link acquires the files. Some Chinese uploaders only have access to Chinese file hosting sites, and due to the content censoring of those sites, they have to zip and encrypt the files.
you're absolutely right, i just uploaded everything from the zip file that i got from hentai-sharing, well i already delete the text file to avoid confusion.

nigelwei0417

Sep 29, 2017
That's very accurate lol, but I don't know about one drive that whether it'll check the content of your files in your folder.