dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Alright, I can't seem to figure out a good way to TL the heroines without breaking stuff. I will leave them untranslated and TL the other names since they don't seem to effect anything. Also going to update the CGs with the better edited versions soon.

..true but this one seems pretty broken so far......
....might get better after a few fixes......
Everything should be working now.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
It appears when the translator translated this H game, he did not originally apply the bug fix this H game had upon release? I believe v1.04? After 7/15 you're supposed to be able to rest in the attic but this H game's release borked that and needed a hotfix asap back in the day.

I dunno if it even can fix this modified version, but currently this is literally unplayable without that updated version.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
It appears when the translator translated this H game, he did not originally apply the bug fix this H game had upon release? I believe v1.04? After 7/15 you're supposed to be able to rest in the attic but this H game's release borked that and needed a hotfix asap back in the day.

I dunno if it even can fix this modified version, but currently this is literally unplayable without that updated version.
Did you apply the patch.

1702627862753.png

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
It's probably the save. It saves the state of the map when you load it. You have to reload to an earlier save before the map gets rendered.
I started from the Main Story in the main menu. Still bugged. Unless you mean wipe even the config data.

Reactions: Ghost'Xo

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I also applied the patch, and it indeed was bugged just as the last poster said
You might have to reload the map either be loading an earlier save or starting a new event. If you saved on the broken map, it will remain broken until it gets rerendered by the game.

tu1975

Mar 31, 2021
$200 later and its finally here. Very difficult game to translate... But overall I think the quality is solid.

Apply the patch, it has text fixes not in the original download.

NTR can be turned off in settings.

Translation Notes:
- The text is tiny. I don't have a good way of fixing the wrapping for these engines so I had no choice. Alternatively, you can delete 母娘乱館Font.fnl, then rename 母娘乱館2Font.fnl to 母娘乱館Font.fnl to get bigger text. You will have clipping issues with text however.
- I was an idiot and marked Yukino as a Male. So now GPT will fuck up her pronoun most of the time. Apologies.
- My editing skills suck so apologies in advance if the picture edits are kinda wack.
- CHOICES are not translated and a WIP. I have no good way to differentiating them in the script file so I will be slowly translating them as I play through the game.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.
Damn, I kneel before you, your Highness

aochung

May 4, 2017
Alright, I can't seem to figure out a good way to TL the heroines without breaking stuff. I will leave them untranslated and TL the other names since they don't seem to effect anything. Also going to update the CGs with the better edited versions soon.

Everything should be working now.
I assumed that you updated the patch/fix in OP. I downloaded again and wrote over previous versions in game directory. Started again with save from Day 6. Still stuck day 7 - Night 1 trying to rest in attic.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
$200 later and its finally here. Very difficult game to translate... But overall I think the quality is solid.

Apply the patch, it has text fixes not in the original download.

NTR can be turned off in settings.

Translation Notes:
- The text is tiny. I don't have a good way of fixing the wrapping for these engines so I had no choice. Alternatively, you can delete 母娘乱館Font.fnl, then rename 母娘乱館2Font.fnl to 母娘乱館Font.fnl to get bigger text. You will have clipping issues with text however.
- I was an idiot and marked Yukino as a Male. So now GPT will fuck up her pronoun most of the time. Apologies.
- My editing skills suck so apologies in advance if the picture edits are kinda wack.
- CHOICES are not translated and a WIP. I have no good way to differentiating them in the script file so I will be slowly translating them as I play through the game.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.
I don't understand how to download this!...

Reactions: zaterx234

PandaSandwich

Aug 23, 2021
I've played tsumamigui 3 from alice soft as well and the screenshots from this game looks similar with the overworld UI.

Does anyone know if its easier to get NTR'ed in this game? Tsumamigui 3 had insane art but you almost had to try to get NTR'ed.

I'll still play it regardless but I like it when there's legitimate threat to get NTR'ed.

Also thanks for the translation this was highly recommended by many for so long. :)

Broggert

Oct 5, 2020
Only managed to get a teeny bit further, not sure if it was based on choices, but now im stuck here with no rest option, or any rest option at all previously with the github patch.
*And this was after closing the game and starting anew from the main story option.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes