5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Обложка.jpg

Overview:
We will play as Princess Lorne, who lost her rightful legacy and the right to the throne. Hoping to gather an army and conquer her kingdom back, she goes on a journey in search of expensive artifacts.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-19
Release Date: 2020-03-18
Developer: Pineapple Paradise -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0.1
Language: English/Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that art is nice. I dont mind rpgmv, but I mind if the sex scenes are rushed without any buildup.
Im a bit concerned when I read "eng/rus", that usually mean bad story and no buildup.
the preview pictures with that text is not looking good. :(

Reactions: Curelt

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
MC looks nice, gameplay and story sadly is annoyingly lame.

Pointless tasks and running around on a badly designed map.

As mentiones above by baka the naughty bits - in my case in half an hour game play the MC was flashing her tits once to get entry to the slums without any prelimaries (and that was all I found - it is the picture you see in the opening thread) - come without any build up. E.g. of course she should first refuse to flash her tits to get entry to the slums, experience something which teaches her to better do it. And this "something" better be kind of sexy as well.

Quite a bit of russian in the English version (e.g. check the description of the goods at the shop).

This game needs work.

Reactions: Curelt

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Looks promising, If it has clothes changing or at least an option to go naked unrestricted at some point all the better.

StrixAluco

Nov 24, 2018
The scenes are story based, so it appers. You cant avoid the goblin foursome (atleast when you dont grind so you get alot stronger) or the bunny suit scene. So i there isnt any lust/corruption system or anything. Looks like you go through the game, get the scenes and done.
But hey, first release lets see what happens.
Personaly i prefer a corrution/lust system.

Reactions: YukiSlut

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
This appears to be poorly optimized. While my shitty PC contributed, I was unable to get beyond the scene in the bandit camp due to freeze.

The problem is that the game appears to replace the whole CG every time there is a wince or slight movement of the characters. If you spam through it, the game has trouble catching up to load in the images, and that can cause it to slow down.

However, at the same time, the game has a real time based day/night cycle that does NOT pause for scenes (and you can still see the original map past the edges of the CG, so you know it is still rendering). So if you slowly go through the scene, the time might change, which also provides another layer of things to process, which again leads to freezes. The real time nature of the day/night cycle does not appear to contribute to the game play, and you will often find yourself going to rest area to manually force a time range rather than waiting (this is in fact a direct suggestion of the NPC that gives the bandit quest). A suggested change would be a switch to task based time changes (such as 'finish taking the wheat to market' causing a time change, and have the three or so events of the fetch quest cycle you through the daytime).

Besides technical issues, the early game largely consists of fetch quests with minimal content. The map was overly cluttered with trees, rocks, and odd jutting sections of things such as fences. If the early area is just a brief rest stop before going onto the main content, then a minimalist approach would streamline the early gameplay.

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
Очень даже хорошо, может ещё какой-то futa контент замутишь?
Буду ждать ещё обновлений!

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
well what can I say about the game:
bats: fly as they want , you can not even touch them without paying attention to the heroine .
in the city, too, while a lot of things are unfinished : a flophouse\ barracks it does not register conversations with everyone except the bartender, a character on the street and a thief .
--------------
content : neither in battle, nor in other situations, except to pass by the guard did not notice the specified content, it seems that random events in the game as in battles are not
----------------------
I also forgot to add : lighting lamps: not all are designated passable .
Goblin cave : after collecting the pots do not break and not everything is possible to see .
skills: during the battle, writes : received a new skill, but it is not displayed anywhere .
clothing: changing clothes does not work if you wear a courtesan's outfit , the standard outfit of the heroine is displayed , or if you take off all your clothes, the standard outfit is also displayed .

Last edited:

StrixAluco

Nov 24, 2018
clothing: changing clothes does not work if you wear a courtesan's outfit , the standard outfit of the heroine is displayed , or if you take off all your clothes, the standard outfit is also displayed .
You need to put your regular outfit in a hole, next to the fire place. Than your character is shown with the courtesan outfit. Than you can proceed

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes