VN Ren'Py Owl's - Time Heals [Development Thread]

g1nk

May 31, 2020

Hello, everyone!

I have the pleasure of introducing you to the game "Time Heals" by Owl's, a duo dev team working on a passion project with the goal of bringing you a a deeply compelling visual novel experience for adult audiences!

The Story revolves around a 19-year-old guy who has experienced serious psychological trauma and the loss of a loved one. The feeling of betrayal and loss forced him to withdraw from those around him, despite the support of his family. But life goes on, is full of surprises and obstacles and he will come to realize that the past is an unshakable shadow, constantly reminding him of those dramatic events. He will have to confront his trauma and prove to him and his surroundings, that time can heal old wounds and that everyone is capable of changing and moving on.

The duo dev team is lead by ADAMS, who is responsible for creating the art and programming in Ren'Py, while his colleague, TonyWide, is responsible for writing the story and implementing the music into the game. Together, they combine their talents with the goal of creating a unique and memorable interactive Adult Visual Novel.

The release plan for the game is set to begin with the first episode in early 2024, with the goal of releasing each subsequent episode on Steam.

As this is Owl's first AVN game, the first episode will be the most challenging proofing ground but Owl's is committed to delivering a quality experience and aims to captivate you with a compelling story and smooth gaming experience.

As part of the goal to provide you with a unique experience, Owl's has partnered with a music composer who is creating an exclusive soundtrack for Time Heals with the aim of delivering the essential emotional component to its players and lead to a memorable and unique experience.

The game will focus on the story with adult themes, including explicit content. However instead of solely focusing on the sex, the current estimate is a rough balance of 60% story and 30% sexual content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are some of the characters you will be able to meet in Time Heals:

Main Character, Tyler

Quiet, sensible and humble by nature, he usually prefers listening over talking. He loves and cherishes the members of his family very much, even though he doesn't always show it.

Love Interests:

Kira

Tyler's older half-sister, while she may seem aggressively repellent and arrogant towards Tyler at times , deep inside she is vulnerable and a loving girl.

Mira

Tyler's younger half-sister, Mira, she loves her family and is wary of outsiders. She shares a strong bond with her brother and is very attached to him due to their many similarities.

Nova

She is Tyler's mom and an emotionless and calm woman deeply affected by past events, causing her to close herself off deep inside. Despite this, she has never stopped playing the role of a mother and always helps her children, even if no one recognizes it.

Daisy

Daisy is the daughter of Tyler's personal trainer. She is quite shy but not timid. Her father taught her self-defense and she is always ready to spar with a worthy opponent.

Outside of it's characters and unique music, Time Heals also features an interactive phone. Her'e is a preview of the phone and overall menu design:

The goal is to consistently share dev logs with you on a monthly basis leading up to the first release, which will showcase the progress of the game's development and it's content. Currently there are plans to create a website where you can find everything related to Time Heals in one place. In the meantime, , if you want to follow the progress (no locked posts as of writing this).

Thank you for reading about the game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Congrats ADAMS Owl`s and TonyWide I loved the cast, look of characters, and UI. Absolutely love the main menu's design CHARACTER's PERSONALITIES and Kira's nose ring + piercing. Can't say much about story as it will reveal the plot so, I will excitedly wait for initial release.

Keep Growing!
GOLDLUCK!
:coffee:ADAMS Owl`s and TonyWide

PEACE!

Last edited:

ADAMS Owl`s

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2023
Congrats ADAMS Owl`s and TonyWide I loved the cast, look of characters, and UI. Absolutely love the main menu's design CHARACTER's PERSONALITIES and Kira's nose ring + piercing. Can't say much about story as it will reveal the plot so, I will excitedly wait for initial release.

Keep Growing!
GOLDLUCK!
:coffee:ADAMS Owl`s and TonyWide

PEACE!
Hi, I was very pleased to see your feedback, thank you.

Reactions: | Vee |

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Oh yes, the older sister is a bitch, and the younger one is his friend. Finally something fresh and never used before. :HideThePain:

Reactions: ADAMS Owl`s

kittykatto

Oct 2, 2023
This looks quite interesting. The images look polished. Also, the UI seems aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly. Will definitely keep an eye on the game's release! :)

billybob2010

Aug 13, 2023
Just tried the initial 0.1 release, and so far loving it. Graphics are good, like the story, characters and shows lots of promise. The 2 of you have a done an excellent job so far.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Hi what domination is going to be in the game? sadly i cannot see the the preview pics they will not show up for me :cry:.

I read there will be a bitchy sister so i am fine with that, hope we get some femdom with her :p if only i can see the pics :confused: