JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Just looking at the thumbnails gives strong Alice in Wonderland vibes -- not in the stylistic sense, but in the sense that I'm sure what's going on is mind-bendingly weird. I've got no idea when I'll actually play this but I welcome the developer to keep going. This might just be yet another HS2 / Koikatsu model game but the story being spun here is bizarre enough to justify it.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
I know I'm going to sound like a whiner and this thought may be against the spirit of the game, but I wish there was a path where the MC gains control. Like think of this: with the massive genocide that occurred, the old goddesses representing female domination have lost significant power due to the lack of worshippers. This opens the door for new gods entering the world. In this case two: one representing male dominance and one for equality. You can choose to be submissive, vanilla or dominant as paths. For either path, the deity instructs them on what he should do, in the case of male dom, occasionally possessing him to be more assertive. He may also be guided to tamper with his daughters' growth pods so they'll be indoctrinated with his ideals, rather than going with "all men should be breeding slaves", thus getting them on his side and creating defenders against being assaulted.
Again, I'm probably going to get laughed at for this, but I wanted to share my opinion for consideration's sake.

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I know I'm going to sound like a whiner and this thought may be against the spirit of the game, but I wish there was a path where the MC gains control.
Thanks for your feedback Alternation62. However I love femdom hentai and always intended for this game to be a heavily femdom based game from the start. This is more focused around the fun of being overwhemlingly dominated by lewd monster girls. This isn't met to be a "switch/reversal toward male domination" or "male gaining domination" kind of game with the Minori being the dominate one, as I really have no interest in making this into such a kind of game (and I don't want to make something i don't enjoy). I may try to do some creative things with Luxuria Justin's route but it's still intended to be femdom overall.
However, if you would like to play a game where the main character dominates, you might enjoy the other game I'm developing called Immoral Sorceress Escasty (on my blog) where the main character corrupt girls and makes them his thralls.
Regardless, thanks again for your feedback and for playing.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Thanks for your feedback Alternation62. However I love femdom hentai and always intended for this game to be a heavily femdom based game from the start. This is more focused around the fun of being overwhemlingly dominated by lewd monster girls. This isn't met to be a "switch/reversal toward male domination" or "male gaining domination" kind of game with the Minori being the dominate one, as I really have no interest in making this into such a kind of game (and I don't want to make something i don't enjoy). I may try to do some creative things with Luxuria Justin's route but it's still intended to be femdom overall.
However, if you would like to play a game where the main character dominates, you might enjoy the other game I'm developing called Immoral Sorceress Escasty (on my blog) where the main character corrupt girls and makes them his thralls.
Regardless, thanks again for your feedback and for playing.
Thank you for replying and for the recommendation. I'll still playing and following this game because pregnancy is my jam and the incest gives that extra spice. Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: pizzacat

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OvulatingMaiden-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 23, 2023
I was wondering when Sumo and Hentai were going to cross paths. Such a shame too, rare to show babies getting pushed out of pussies in AVNs, esp in Daz ones with realistic-proportioned models.

• Hey there
Reactions: wiwem71072

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Ovulating Maiden [v0.25] [pizzacat]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 142 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes