4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

olaf8311

Feb 11, 2018
I did asked but they were hesitant to give precise/clear anwser for Overwhore 2 is on the work or just not being made but one thing for sure is the remaster version of Overwhored 1 is comfriemd that's it keep this in mind this game is 5 years old and looking at the developers working game and their release it is safe to say it's half build or something and not release or stright abandoned like most good RPGM game that has potential to be great.. no offense to Zeta most recent games I am not a fan of visual novel too much reading if I want to read I go outside and buy a book to be honest.. but hey at least the remaster is in the work right..? we can look forwards to that!!!
do you know anything else about overwhored 2? :(

Reactions: V-Kun

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
do you know anything else about overwhored 2? :(
No I am afraid only know the Overwhored 1 Remaster is soon kinda it's been no 1 or 2 but 6 YEARS coming to 7th years old now the game so... I doubted they will be any update on the game... mostly the game zeta made is "Visual Novel" tbh I don't those type of if you even called an game the ONLY diff from an book you can get from the real world is option you can choose or name your character or whatever mostly are reading and what not sure you can say at leeast you can "Interactive with the character and what not right?? I recommand you Metal Gear Solid Snakes series better than visual novel MGS 1 is a game 2 3 but from 4 onwards is more of an more story than gameplay game was by a japanese guy great game too sorry for the side tracking the convo where was I oh yeah Overwhored 2 not gonna happen I am sorry my guy this gem is good while it lasted like any RPG Maker games's type huhuhuhu TvT....

• Sad
Reactions: olaf8311

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
does CTRL SHIFT not work?
if not it means the andriod version (your phone's andriod) or the patch is not compatible with some funtion sorry my english bad hard to explain code stuff

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
I started playing this game again and just got Bilbine. For some reason my Formation menu only let's me go down to Audr, did I forget something important, I'm just before an attack on the castle.

zankantou1906

Jul 2, 2017
I forgot that this game existed, but just remembered. Never finished it yet I got reasonably far. I'll try it again.

Last edited:

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
I'd wish there were some screenshots of gameplay in the OP.
It's just standard RPG Maker fare.

Actually, no, scratch that. Its standard RPG Maker fare from more then half a decade ago, so a lot of quality of life improvement that have become the norm aren't implemented there. So it's actually somewhat more clunky then the usual of today.

Also, the quality of the game maps take a dive around the last quarter of the game, which correspond with the period during which Cypress Zeta was close to burning out.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
omg i forgot about this game and HOW MCYH i wanted to play more of it. i hope the DEVS are having an amazing life.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes