Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Also how do I cut wood
since you are some kind of eco slave, dont kill trees for their wood, instead can only farm from dead trunks you may find while wandering around, those still up but without branches , need to have an axe on inventory to harvest them

Reactions: Ssato243

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a way to save? When I exit the game I keep starting from the beginning
to save must go to bed, there is the option to save, also on base tent, but quite strange even when saving there, still spawn on town gate when loading

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
How do I build tent then
quest from witch will lead you to ruins where skeletons roam, once there will find 3 skeletons one by one in a row, then turn right to next room, where are 2 more, spread enoug to not battle at same time, there is a great evil you must accept to be tainted, that unlocks fort where is tent already made assure to unlock all gates you see for faster travel, each new one must travel back to get a cristal from witch to unlock only one

Guy777

May 21, 2020
Also one last thing, after I meet shadowy thing I teleport to the fort and it just stays night forever, I went to town to see if it'll be morning but no I even slept but it's still night

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Also one last thing, after I meet shadowy thing I teleport to the fort and it just stays night forever, I went to town to see if it'll be morning but no I even slept but it's still night
there is a kind of bug with torch light view that only reset well when you leave temple normally, not by death or teleport, just enter temple again then leave, will see long range again

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Do bandits respawn? I need them for aunt quest
now they are much closer, as have a camp, just entering forest straight from town gate (east? how i miss a compass here) and yes, they do respawn daily. if found too hard for your gear, may lure them to road where 2 guards are patrolling, they will help on the kill and you'll get the loot

RY0N

Aug 21, 2021
BUG 1: When u try to get deep inside desert u'll die and can't respawn
BUG 2: Idk why but some times when the skeletons kill you u can't respawn
BUG 3: i can climb the mountain border while i jump and walk straight
BUG 4: when u reset the quest u can get the didlo weapon again and again

Last edited:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
What do you mean by clean install
to unpack on an empty folder not over an old one that may have conflicting files, should not happen, but may work

you can also try deleting all game data from windows registry at HCU/software/project63/overlord and try again

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes