3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Ok opinions on the Teaser.

• Player named character, often leads to generic characters with no background. So far plot looks generic...
  • Uncanny valley when I see the boobs. Not only the size, but how the clothes hang on the big breasts look odd.
  • Female bodies look like barbie dolls. That is a huge negative to me, others might like the fetish. HUGE breasts, SKINNY waist, and a HUGE ass. Note these women aren't thicc where the size might be explainable, they are just blow up dolls.
  • Male characters looks good. That's a nice positive.
  • Some faces look good while others don't. Zoe for example has a face that looks off.
  • Can not comment on much else because the game is SOOOOOOOO short. Teaser is accurate. This isn't a demo, it's the teaser trailer.
  • No nudity.
  • Not enough to judge plot.
  • Feels like there are a lack of images.
  • No decisions.
As is, this is shows a fetish for bimbo bodies, and nothing else. Not enough to judge anything else so it's pretty negative for me. I could overlook them if I had some plot to judge... Unless this is to see if people like the bodies, then this was sent out to early. Not even going to give it a score.

Reactions: christoprd

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Hey guys thanks for checking out the teaser, The main game will be totally different from this, there will be alot more choices, yes there will be sex scenes, some characters will get altered but not by much....I am currently working on the script, it's almost done just need to polish a few details then im off to render and code......Hopefully without any setback Chapter 1 will be released mid March beginning of April the latest....I will keep you guys updated

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Ok opinions on the Teaser.

• Player named character, often leads to generic characters with no background. So far plot looks generic...
  • Uncanny valley when I see the boobs. Not only the size, but how the clothes hang on the big breasts look odd.
  • Female bodies look like barbie dolls. That is a huge negative to me, others might like the fetish. HUGE breasts, SKINNY waist, and a HUGE ass. Note these women aren't thicc where the size might be explainable, they are just blow up dolls.
  • Male characters looks good. That's a nice positive.
  • Some faces look good while others don't. Zoe for example has a face that looks off.
  • Can not comment on much else because the game is SOOOOOOOO short. Teaser is accurate. This isn't a demo, it's the teaser trailer.
  • No nudity.
  • Not enough to judge plot.
  • Feels like there are a lack of images.
  • No decisions.
As is, this is shows a fetish for bimbo bodies, and nothing else. Not enough to judge anything else so it's pretty negative for me. I could overlook them if I had some plot to judge... Unless this is to see if people like the bodies, then this was sent out to early. Not even going to give it a score.
thank you for taking the time to check it out, t's only a teaser not meant to reflect the main game, Chapter 1 will be one of the longest chapters as i have wrote a long script for it, hopefully once you check it out you'll change your mind.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Raerngaming

Or both Jake and the MC dies and the girls all form their own female only harem.

The MC in the main menu screen looks like someones behind him shoving a dildo or something up his ass. Didn't seem bad but then there wasn't that much there really for you to be able to tell if it's going to be good or tank really bad. The first thing I did though was blot out the MC and other males heads in the pictures.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Well, if this is just some intro for different game - it is planed to merge this in future ? To get more complex picture in that game.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Well, if this is just some intro for different game - it is planed to merge this in future ? To get more complex picture in that game.
thanks for checking out the teaser. This is just a teaser main game will be different it wont be merged with this

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
I have posted some updates on my patreon. Here's the main title and a screenshot of what i can show you guys so far!!! I will update as soon as I can

Reactions: Crosaith.
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes