3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
2nd picture, see George model = Instant pass. That model is in SO many games, and people don't even try to make it look a little less like the base model.

Reactions: Hyped

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
If you enable "Skip transitions" in Preferences, the animations won't be shown.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Pretty good start so far. Zombies are always fun and I can sense some impending drama between MC and the ex. Sad the girl in the woods didn't make it, would be cool in the future if you could save people and they join your group.

Reactions: GM Studios

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Pretty good start so far. Zombies are always fun and I can sense some impending drama between MC and the ex. Sad the girl in the woods didn't make it, would be cool in the future if you could save people and they join your group.
there is alottt more chapters coming, who knows what might happen ;)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So, gonna remain faithful in this game for sure (seriously, who'd want to fuck another girl over Jess? She's nice and sexy as all hell).

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
'I agree with her, the sounds of nature are really soothing.'
*scared scream*
'Oh my god what the fuck was that?!'

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
there is alottt more chapters coming, who knows what might happen ;)
there's one thing that keeps me intrigued (besides the hotties and the zombie outbreak)... Albert's boss called to make sure everyone is in.... was that the signal to unleash the ombies? are they an experimental group or the un-aware stars of a zombie survival reality show?

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
there's one thing that keeps me intrigued (besides the hotties and the zombie outbreak)... Albert's boss called to make sure everyone is in.... was that the signal to unleash the ombies? are they an experimental group or the un-aware stars of a zombie survival reality show?
lol thats a good one a zombie reality show

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I was feeling sympathetic to Diana and was gonna give her another chance until I replayed, picked "settle first" and found the sacred cowo_O "I was lonely" is never an excuse for being a thot. If it's up to me she's the first one getting fed to the zombies.(y)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I was feeling sympathetic to Diana and was gonna give her another chance until I replayed, picked "settle first" and found the sacred cowo_O "I was lonely" is never an excuse for being a thot. If it's up to me she's the first one getting fed to the zombies.(y)
I believe that was not the truth... that scene looked like one of those rape/blackmail things in those fempro games

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Good Start here.

Nice Variety of Girls ( with Big Booties :love: )

Renders are good, even tho some are a bit grainy and the Lighting could be better (but also i think it fits the Woods and Theme that they are a little dark).

Story. Hm. Not much to tell. We will see.
I really want to know what the Call from "The Boss" with the Receptionist was about.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes