3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Award for Best and most normal looking body's are the 2 Zombie girls followed by Becca :love: She is pushing it but not as bad. The rest are a bunch of Snooki /Kim K. wannabes ewww :sick:

Reactions: erkper

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Did no one tell them that its not healthy to plan your vacation in racoon city? Kids these days. :sneaky:

I like where this is going. Lets hope the story evolves good and not just in the i fuck'em all way. (y)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
2 gig for 2 chapters, is there seriously that much content already? Mad props to the developer if so, wow. That's some serious commitment.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So far so good the story already has me on edge after that ending, I'm surprised they let her go outside alone considering the screams of the previous day but that's the horror genre for you :LOL: Can't wait to see what you have planned next.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
outbreak ch2 (1,84gb PC rar original)

126 mb PC rar unofficial compressed:

done by Cruncher v.0.3.1(BAS); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole) has been applied

p.s.
UncleVT or someone else, could you please add this compressed game version to the OP. thanks

Last edited:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really looking good and story is nice, but too short atm. And a bit too much blond for my liking ;D

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
GMgaming hi there mate !

i know this is your first project and you've just recently started this, but this looks nice ! appreciate the good work !

can i ask how long is this planned to be ?

considering we're on the 2nd chapter right now ?

thanks for making this !

P.S : i forgot to ask, do you plan on adding;
1- lesbian content
2- incest patch

let us know if you're comfortable ! thanks

Reactions: GM Studios

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
GMgaming hi there mate !

i know this is your first project and you've just recently started this, but this looks nice ! appreciate the good work !

can i ask how long is this planned to be ?

considering we're on the 2nd chapter right now ?

thanks for making this !

P.S : i forgot to ask, do you plan on adding;
1- lesbian content
2- incest patch

let us know if you're comfortable ! thanks
I appreciate the support. 7-10 chapters, about the lesbian content , different choices lead to different scenes..maybe what youre looking for is there and finally haven't thought about incest yet, only 3 female characters are related.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes