• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Out of the Shadow - Prologue [v0.1] [Simon3243]

Simon3243

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
s3_23.png

Overview:
Sometime in the 21st century, scientists found a way to mix human and animal DNA. They wanted to make the human race stronger, faster, immune to many diseases and accentuate human longevity. After successful tests, they released Edhen to the public. 90% of the world population went crazy for it. At first, everything was going well. Without any noticeable side effects, Edhen was a dream come true for the majority of the population. There was one side effect that manifested after 2 generations; the DNA of those who took Edhen was compromised, destroying the Y chromosomes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-08
Release Date: 2024-05-07
Developer: Simon3243 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

s3_01.png s2_34.png sn07.png

Last edited:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
"Cat girls (which are NOT monster girls, lets be real) from rich families that could afford gene splicing, suddenly fall for some burnout weeb."

Add that to 2008 graphics with minimal to no lighting and I'm sadly, uninterested.

Reactions: DragonsFear

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
"Cat girls (which are NOT monster girls, lets be real) from rich families that could afford gene splicing, suddenly fall for some burnout weeb."

Add that to 2008 graphics with minimal to no lighting and I'm sadly, uninterested.
i have to agree with you on that one, the graphics look rather outdated with what is possible these days

Reactions: Moosica and Jnx

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i´m really sorry but the MC looks like one from out of an HeavyMetal-Festival...unlikeable

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
While i agree the graphics could use some work the premise seems interesting enough, so keep at it simon! There is always the chance of a rework down the line.
Was it a skill or pc specs issue? Anyway good luck!

Simon3243

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2023
OMG xD!!! Thanks for the feedbacks guys! And sorry for the graphics and all. This is my first time with VAM and stuff and I'm not skilled enough. And don't worry, those are placeholders! I'll rework a couple stuff and try to make it better :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Elenmir