VN Ren'Py Our secret [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

aze123451

Mar 28, 2020
I prefer the second model for the mom. Can you do a poll, or maybe use likes to gauge the fanbase's favorite (two comments, one for each model).
I agree with the other commenter about the linebacker protagonist, a tall imposing guy would be a good change.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I prefer the second model for the mom. Can you do a poll, or maybe use likes to gauge the fanbase's favorite (two comments, one for each model).
I agree with the other commenter about the linebacker protagonist, a tall imposing guy would be a good change.
I'll still make a few prototypes of moms, then I'll make a vote.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
oh man why a shory vn just rethink all the idea and before finsh ufo put your hands to do a incest game ,but pls not a short or if is a short at least a demo for a future real vn game.
p.s
the second mom all the way

KuyaJeff

Dec 27, 2017
Here is my idea for the story.

First the model of the Mom should be a bit Curved as she is a mother of 2. Second the MC should be short and hung like a horse. The sister could be a legal loli, or a sexy/bitchy older sister. And the Dad could be as secret cockold, (awaked when he sees his son do his wife).

For the story, the relation of the MC's parents are not going so well, as the dad not that sexually active as before. So they go on vacation to Vegas to try and save his marriage, but the wife is so infuriated with her husband that she would rather go in the backseat with her son and drink wine, rather than seat at the front with him.
Now, for the MC. He is at his height of his puberty, anything could make his aroused. But due to his physical condition (having a horse size dick), women his age are afraid of his "size"... In this part the MC could be a person looking for a partner or be a dom and "release" his frustration in his mother. And for the interactions, it might be cliched. Like mom teasing her son or son caressing mom while drunk or asleep.
In the timeline, there will be at least 3 pit stop, as it is a 6hrs drive. In the pitstop, the MC could meet/interact with new people or his family and/or buy things that would help seduce/arouse his mother and/or sister, or both.

As for the Ending, there could be 5.
1. Happy family - Parents reconcile
2. secret lover - mom in secret girlfriend
3. Taboo family - mom and sis loves MC and dad happily watch or joins
4. secret slave - mom and/or sis are MC's slaves without dad knowing
5. Dominated Family - MC is the Master of mom, dad, and sis.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 2044315

Overview:
Your family moves from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. Mother, son, sister, dad.
A bunch of suitcases and things, there are not enough seats for everyone.
The sister is at enmity with brother, so the mother sits on her son's lap with a bottle of wine.

It will be a very short incest game.
I will probably be doing it for a long time, because I am busy with another game (UFO).
This is six hours trip and the one vaginal sex scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please help me make this game perfect!
I'm open for any ideas
:geek:
The bottom one

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Here is my idea for the story.

First the model of the Mom should be a bit Curved as she is a mother of 2. Second the MC should be short and hung like a horse. The sister could be a legal loli, or a sexy/bitchy older sister. And the Dad could be as secret cockold, (awaked when he sees his son do his wife).

For the story, the relation of the MC's parents are not going so well, as the dad not that sexually active as before. So they go on vacation to Vegas to try and save his marriage, but the wife is so infuriated with her husband that she would rather go in the backseat with her son and drink wine, rather than seat at the front with him.
Now, for the MC. He is at his height of his puberty, anything could make his aroused. But due to his physical condition (having a horse size dick), women his age are afraid of his "size"... In this part the MC could be a person looking for a partner or be a dom and "release" his frustration in his mother. And for the interactions, it might be cliched. Like mom teasing her son or son caressing mom while drunk or asleep.
In the timeline, there will be at least 3 pit stop, as it is a 6hrs drive. In the pitstop, the MC could meet/interact with new people or his family and/or buy things that would help seduce/arouse his mother and/or sister, or both.

As for the Ending, there could be 5.
1. Happy family - Parents reconcile
2. secret lover - mom in secret girlfriend
3. Taboo family - mom and sis loves MC and dad happily watch or joins
4. secret slave - mom and/or sis are MC's slaves without dad knowing
5. Dominated Family - MC is the Master of mom, dad, and sis.
Put me down for 3 - 5! ;)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
here is my suggestion for the story:

PUT IT ON HOLD AND FORGET ABOUT IT - until UFO is finished

You have not the ressources to do 2 games at once - you will mess up both instead of doing ONE game right.

Even big developers like MrDots who tried to do 2 games at once nearly messed up and quote "NEVER EVER i will do 2 games at once".

Aside that, i like mother 1 and the general setup could be fun (but please no ntr in front row).
Even i strongly advice NOT to do 2 games at once, i am looking forward to see this game one day (but please finish UFO first)

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
here is my suggestion for the story:

PUT IT ON HOLD AND FORGET ABOUT IT - until UFO is finished

You have not the ressources to do 2 games at once - you will mess up both instead of doing ONE game right.

Even big developers like MrDots who tried to do 2 games at once nearly messed up and quote "NEVER EVER i will do 2 games at once".

Aside that, i like mother 1 and the general setup could be fun (but please no ntr in front row).
Even i strongly advice NOT to do 2 games at once, i am looking forward to see this game one day (but please finish UFO first)
Thank You! It makes sense.