VN Ren'Py Our secret [Game Development Thread] RELEASED

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i dont really like the shota thing but i can see many ppl statyc about this ,personaly i like realistic games but i will welcome with open arms this new development ,.a little question ....i hope you develop a futa mc in the future...possible?

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i know many games have futa prot but really only one or two have what the real futa word means ,and you selection of models are spot on and your selection of futa creations are top nocht.....

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Seems like dev likes his futa lol. Played his UFO game for the first two updates, but stopped after the releases slowed down. Then I saw there are futas lol. Well it is what it is... :cautious:

From the preview there is not much know about the story I assume ?
I like that it wants to be Incest story, which I would say based Dev lol. What sounds even better is that it wants to be realistic AND slow burning. I rarely see it done correctly so my hopes are not that high. Also nice to hear some drama is there. Since I know Dev. is a based one about the NTR stuff the Drama can only be positive and not a random fuckery I see from time to time.
Blackmailing, corruption... I dig these too but also like the slow burn this is not that easy done.

Seems like Big Sis will be blackmailing us ? I thought first she will force the MC to have sex with her or her friends, but since its more about realistic I doubt that.
Execpt that, there is not much to say right ? I mean renders looks good, models looks good. Some are not for my liking but these are my preferences. Not a fan about the transformation or Futa stuff tho.
Was also the reason why I kinda lost my interest in UFO, despite having these thicc milfs :oops:o_O:love::devilish:.

Also Dev. is slavic speaking ? Double based.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Seems like dev likes his futa lol. Played his UFO game for the first two updates, but stopped after the releases slowed down. Then I saw there are futas lol. Well it is what it is... :cautious:

From the preview there is not much know about the story I assume ?
I like that it wants to be Incest story, which I would say based Dev lol. What sounds even better is that it wants to be realistic AND slow burning. I rarely see it done correctly so my hopes are not that high. Also nice to hear some drama is there. Since I know Dev. is a based one about the NTR stuff the Drama can only be positive and not a random fuckery I see from time to time.
Blackmailing, corruption... I dig these too but also like the slow burn this is not that easy done.

Seems like Big Sis will be blackmailing us ? I thought first she will force the MC to have sex with her or her friends, but since its more about realistic I doubt that.
Execpt that, there is not much to say right ? I mean renders looks good, models looks good. Some are not for my liking but these are my preferences. Not a fan about the transformation or Futa stuff tho.
Was also the reason why I kinda lost my interest in UFO, despite having these thicc milfs :oops:o_O:love::devilish:.

Also Dev. is slavic speaking ? Double based.
I'm still thinking about the plot, maybe everything will be different.
Yes I speak Russian.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I'm still thinking about the plot, maybe everything will be different.
Well, since you come up with the island-idea, how remotely it is, that it shall focus on incest etc., I thought you have at least got the main plot done. If you want to create a realistic incest with slow burn and drama, everything what comes out from fantasy and sci fi will kinda dumb down the experience. But I doubt you want to tell a story in the hope it will be the best incest story ever lol. So that dosent mean you cant mix elements like these up, but they tend to play down the other parts significantly.

If you want the futa stuff you can have them, would be neet if there would be a option where the futa chicks gets changed into real chicks for the players choice. Thats how some of the games I played done it nicely when they had them in the game. Also what would be cool. Give Tyron a hot sister and mom. You know what I want to say lol :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Well, since you come up with the island-idea, how remotely it is, that it shall focus on incest etc., I thought you have at least got the main plot done. If you want to create a realistic incest with slow burn and drama, everything what comes out from fantasy and sci fi will kinda dumb down the experience. But I doubt you want to tell a story in the hope it will be the best incest story ever lol. So that dosent mean you cant mix elements like these up, but they tend to play down the other parts significantly.

If you want the futa stuff you can have them, would be neet if there would be a option where the futa chicks gets changed into real chicks for the players choice. Thats how some of the games I played done it nicely when they had them in the game. Also what would be cool. Give Tyron a hot sister and mom. You know what I want to say lol :devilish::ROFLMAO:
I will think about it...