• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Our Red String JDMOD [0.12.1.2.a] [JohnDupont]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shxde_

Mar 10, 2024
I am using latest mod from Patreon. I am having an issues where there is an overlay image that doesn't disappear. This doesn't happen without the mod (the image is top right instead of center).

Edit: there is new fix on Patreon

Last edited:

levanloc01

Jun 18, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/JDMOD/scripts/story/chapter_8.rpy", line 7137, in <module>
NameError: name 'bg_music_anim' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/JDMOD/scripts/story/chapter_8.rpyc", line 7137, in script
File "D:\fashion business\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1542, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "D:\fashion business\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1367, in show_imspec
at_list = [ renpy.python.py_eval(i) for i in at_list ]
File "D:\fashion business\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1367, in <listcomp>
File "D:\fashion business\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\fashion business\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Our Red String v12.2_FULL
Mon May 13 20:29:44 2024

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/JDMOD/scripts/story/chapter_8.rpyc", line 7137, in script
File "D:\fashion business\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1542, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "D:\fashion business\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1367, in show_imspec
File "D:\fashion business\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1367, in <listcomp>
File "D:\fashion business\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\fashion business\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.2_FULL-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Our Red String v12.2_FULL
Mon May 13 20:29:44 2024
Thanks for the report.
I thought I had fixed it before the Alpha release but I might be wrong. I need to test this before I release the Final version.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

starkj

May 17, 2022
My last save at the end of prologue is not loading. My second last save was right before Ian's mma fight and tyring to play from there gives me this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you playing the 12.2 full? This mod wasnt updated yet for that version.

Reactions: JohnDupont

RatkaM

Jul 1, 2022
And for which version of the game is this Alpha version of the mod that is compatible with the Final version of the game? I thought that since this post was made after the release of the latest Final version of the game, then that link was for the version of the mod that is compatible with the current Final version of the game.

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
And for which version of the game is this Alpha version of the mod that is compatible with the Final version of the game? I thought that since this post was made after the release of the latest Final version of the game, then that link was for the version of the mod that is compatible with the current Final version of the game.
The download links on the first page are for the 12.1.2.a version, even the title of the page is the same, not 12.2.

RatkaM

Jul 1, 2022
I meant this link
The new version was ready so I released it:

It'll take some time to update to the Final version so it won't be released until next weekend.
This new chapter introduced some bugs to the mod which needed to be fixed (Holly not appearing, ...).
This Alpha version of the mod is compatible with the Final version of the game and, since the Alpha was pretty well polished, I don't think you'll be lacking too much.
not the ones on the first page.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
My last save at the end of prologue is not loading. My second last save was right before Ian's mma fight and tyring to play from there gives me this
These errors can't happen if the mod was correctly installed.

If you use an old version of the mod with the newest version of the game, you might encounter some bugs and/or miss a bit of content but it'll be compatible.

By the way, .

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes