Fan Art Our Red String: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Vamhite

May 3, 2021
Not helping Wade and Cindy's relationship, and not pursuing her should give you the desired outcome.
I'm not sure Axel would date her though. He'll probably keep her around as a fuck buddy or something like that. His main goal still seems to be Lena for me.
( I'm also making that fwb route where Cindy invites Axel over when Wade is away for some video game contest )

Reactions: Pole Star

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
His main goal still seems to be Lena for me.
Well, keep Lena away from Axel and he'll have no other choice but move on. And Cindy is the next best thing, impressionable enough for his influence to mold her as his heart desires.

Reactions: Pole Star
Apr 3, 2022
V0.83 is out ( ):
  1. Added 2 new body options for Holly: "Big Boobies" and "Bunny Outfit"
  2. Added 3 new ornaments for Holly: 1 piercing and 2 tattoo options
View attachment 1821435
View attachment 1821446
Can you fix the bug where Danny keeps appearing out of nowhere every time I duplicate the tab? Normally there are other checked characters, but I can usually uncheck them. I can't uncheck Danny.

Reactions: grima_grima

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Can you fix the bug where Danny keeps appearing out of nowhere every time I duplicate the tab? Normally there are other checked characters, but I can usually uncheck them. I can't uncheck Danny.
I was able to reproduce the bug and I'll work on it. As soon as it is fixed I'll post version 0.84. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Reactions: Kidguacamole
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes