lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Correct, however the problem with that game, sorry if I repeat myself, is that I find that only the romance path is really well written. The completely depraved Lena contradicts her inner molonogues of the first chapters, it does not work and it is not credible. I have a similar playthrough where she has all the kinks and fucks everyone she possibly can, however I never go back to it. In my favourite playthrough I found some sort of middle way that is acceptable - for the moment she has only fucked Ian and Louise, she is in a relationship with Ian, however she fantasizes about big dicks, has flirted with Mike until he says he has a girlfriend then she stops, has fantasized about Axel, flirted with Marcel and Jack but stopped there, had the threesome with Ian and Louise and asked for an MFM to Ian. Not too Vanilla but not completely whorish either. The writing remains good in this exact playthrough, for now at least.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Correct, however the problem with that game, sorry if I repeat myself, is that I find that only the romance path is really well written. The completely depraved Lena contradicts her inner molonogues of the first chapters, it does not work and it is not credible. I have a similar playthrough where she has all the kinks and fucks everyone she possibly can, however I never go back to it. In my favourite playthrough I found some sort of middle way that is acceptable - for the moment she has only fucked Ian and Louise, she is in a relationship with Ian, however she fantasizes about big dicks, has flirted with Mike until he says he has a girlfriend then she stops, has fantasized about Axel, flirted with Marcel and Jack but stopped there, had the threesome with Ian and Louise and asked for an MFM to Ian. Not too Vanilla but not completely whorish either. The writing remains good in this exact playthrough, for now at least.
My favorite way to play is with a chad Ian that is dating a posh Lena but they are not committed to each other. Ian sleeps with every woman he comes across including Cindy and Emma but there are also variations of this playthrough where I don't sleep with both of them to remain a good friend. Lena on the other hand is a lewd vixen who has Stan as her simp and potential pay pig. She uses Robert to break her dry spell then discards him immediately. She leses out every woman she can. She is interested in FFM threesomes. She is also an exhibitionist and has a Stalkfalp in addition to loving being dominated though she rejects Seymours offer. My goal is to have both protagonists sleep around to heal their pain of being cheated on bun then gradually fall or each other.

I did enjoy my recent playthrough with whorish Lena though. It added a lot of spice and DRAMA to the pot. I think I might alter my playthroughs a bit from now to Incoporate a little bit more of whorish Lena.

Last edited:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
There's nothing romantic in Lena's path except Ian and Holly, literally the other main character and a woman :KEK:. Her presentation is all about kinks and depravity. It is funny how ORS is advertised at the start as a more 'egalitarian' game with a male and female main characters, each with at least 5 romantic options. And yet we see how slanted the depiction of the two MCs are, and in the end Lena is just another character to please male audience, being so objectified. I think this just shows EK's true colors, slowly deviating from their intended purpose and instead letting their fancies and inclinations guide the story. Never in my life have I seen a female author genuinely depict a female love story as that banal or degrading unless making a thematic point on female objectification, and this is especially jarring when comparing to Ian's path, and I don't think EK is doing a societal introspection with this game, it's just a kinky game. This kind of presentation is more common with male authors and 'men writing women'. Sure EK could still be a woman, but since it's all anonymous online and it's all just taking their word for it, so I'll not believe everything they say. But it doesn't matter - I still want Holly to get that BBC from Marcel.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
There's nothing romantic in Lena's path except Ian and Holly, literally the other main character and a woman :KEK:. Her presentation is all about kinks and depravity. It is funny how ORS is advertised at the start as a more 'egalitarian' game with a male and female main characters, each with at least 5 romantic options. And yet we see how slanted the depiction of the two MCs are, and in the end Lena is just another character to please male audience, being so objectified. I think this just shows EK's true colors, slowly deviating from their intended purpose and instead letting their fancies and inclinations guide the story. Never in my life have I seen a female author genuinely depict a female love story as that banal or degrading unless making a thematic point on female objectification, and this is especially jarring when comparing to Ian's path, and I don't think EK is doing a societal introspection with this game, it's just a kinky game. This kind of presentation is more common with male authors and 'men writing women'. Sure EK could still be a woman, but since it's all anonymous online and it's all just taking their word for it, so I'll not believe everything they say. But it doesn't matter - I still want Holly to get that BBC from Marcel.
While i do agree with quite a lot of what you are saying,. I think you err in the depiction of romances in female public books. You can check any YA novel catered to women, and you can see the characters tropes in this female oriented novel. I mean, you can check wattpad which is infested with these novels.
And something more, what's funny about this is that the most cliche and degrading stuff towards women is usually written by other women. It is what it is. I mean... you can see the authors of twilight or 50 shades of grey are guilty of this.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Well if you have Lena sticking to Ian and not fooling around, it makes for a very romantic story, and actually quite well written.
Re. EK's gender what you write is interesting, because from the moment I read that EK was Spanish I was persuaded he was male. EK does have patterns of a Spanish man. However someone in this thread said that at the beginning she had posted pictures if herself before erasing them and that she was indeed a woman. Nevertheless if that info proved to be inaccurate, I would not be surprised at all.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
What do you guys think the chances are of there being one off characters at the beach that Ian or Lena could cheat with?

Last few updates have had the first instances of Lena being able to cheat with people she barely knew, specifically Jack. Marcel as well, but she technically met him briefly before.

Ian the person who he can cheat with who he knows the least is Jessica who he hung out with at the mall, but I wonder if there will be more one night stands with strangers at the beach?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
What do you guys think the chances are of there being one off characters at the beach that Ian or Lena could cheat with?

Last few updates have had the first instances of Lena being able to cheat with people she barely knew, specifically Jack. Marcel as well, but she technically met him briefly before.

Ian the person who he can cheat with who he knows the least is Jessica who he hung out with at the mall, but I wonder if there will be more one night stands with strangers at the beach?
It all depends on what EK wants to add in the update, maybe Jack will appear and we will have the option for Lena to go on a date with him and end up in a sex scene on the beach at sunset, maybe? :unsure:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018

Not sure about cheating, however what I'm definitely hoping is loyal Lena/ian's first MFM. And in that case, given the male cast it will most probably be with a random stranger met at the beach or sth.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Not sure about cheating, however what I'm definitely hoping is loyal Lena/ian's first MFM. And in that case, given the male cast it will most probably be with a random stranger met at the beach or sth.
That's an interesting idea. The only save I have where that's one of Lenas kinks is my Eskimo brothers save, I figured since Jeremy and Ian can now know they're both banging the same chick, they already doubleteamed Alison, and Lena has expressed MFM fantasy to Ian that would be the most likely next MFM scene.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
we want gillian content REEEEEEE

View attachment 3558104
Oh really? The only thing I'm interested in seeing Gillian for is to know for sure who the hell her boyfriend is, although a dirty sex scene with Gillian where she screams with pleasure "you're the best cock ever, even my ex's" where Ian heard it all how hard it would be for him :cry: :KEK:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Oh really? The only thing I'm interested in seeing Gillian for is to know for sure who the hell her boyfriend is, although a dirty sex scene with Gillian where she screams with pleasure "you're the best cock ever, even my ex's" where Ian heard it all how hard it would be for him :cry: :KEK:
There is only one way it is not Mike: in the case EK has noticed everyone has figured it out thus has changed her mind as she wantedto reveal it with a big waow that will no longer happen.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018

Cool idea that would prevent the event from being restricted to six characters (with two of them already having no/low content).

Don't know how you would justify it. Jack or Jessica randomly appearing at the beach and fucking Lena or Ian would be horrendous writing. The event was planned, people were invited and many explicitly declined.
The easiest would be fucking a stranger during the vacation. Would be good for the sex route, in terms of developing the story and characters it would detract and take one step further into turning the game in a fuckfest, something the game is already in danger in.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes