• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Can you really have an open relationship in this game? Whenever I select the option and sleep around with both characters, they both consider it cheating. I really don't know how open relationships work so I may be doing this wrong or is my game just bugged?

Reactions: Leongen43

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Can you really have an open relationship in this game? Whenever I select the option and sleep around with both characters, they both consider it cheating. I really don't know how open relationships work so I may be doing this wrong or is my game just bugged?
It's open in the sense that they are open to group sex, as long as they do it together.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It's open in the sense that they are open to group sex, as long as they do it together.
An open relationship is when you have sex with other people with the knowledge and consent of your couple but she does not necessarily have to be present during sex and vice versa happens with your couple, but in ORS there is no such type of relationship, the maximum is to share as occurs in the trio between Lena/Louise/Ian :unsure:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
An open relationship is when you have sex with other people with the knowledge and consent of your couple but she does not necessarily have to be present during sex and vice versa happens with your couple, but in ORS there is no such type of relationship, the maximum is to share as occurs in the trio between Lena/Louise/Ian :unsure:
I hope Eva can Implement this more. I'm actually interested in this path but I'll hold off on it until there is more content.

Reactions: lucadiadis

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Yes, it is indeed not an open relationship in the proper sense of the term. However you may have noticed that the protagonists, while Ian says they can have an open "approach" to things, never actually call their relationship "open". They only say they can "experiment together", about a threesome that they can "give it a try", then Lena tells Ian she intends to include him if she has lesbian intercourse if it happens again, then suggests that they try with another guy next time. On this path they are going towards bein a loyal yet occasionally swinging couple, which is indeed not the same as an open relationship per se.

Reactions: ffive

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
so you cant have sex with Ivy and Holly in the shower if you are dating Ian?
Yes that is correct. But i you guys are just fuck buddies(Ian and Lena) you can join them(Ivy and Holly). You just have to have let Ivy sleep with Holly in episode 8.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Yes that is correct. But i you guys are just fuck buddies(Ian and Lena) you can join them(Ivy and Holly). You just have to have let Ivy sleep with Holly in episode 8.
Sorry but this is incorrect. You can be in a serious relationship with Ian and join them in the shower.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Grey is emotionally unavailable at the start but is shown to be sweet at times and demanding on others and she has a hard time reading him. This is why Anastasia was thinking how Grey has multiple shades (hence 50 shades of grey). Part of the appeal for Grey was his 'bad boy' vibe (and also being a billionaire who showered Anastasia with gifts and helped with her financial situation). It was even stated Grey 'doesn't do love, he fucks':KEK: but after finding out that Anastasia is a virgin, he decided to 'make love' to her. And still he is shown to be caring and goes after her when she decided to cut things off at start. Part of his journey is letting himself be vulnerable and letting his childhood abuse release its hold on him. Just compare how despite the books' focus on sexual freedom and 'bad boy being kinky and hot', the depiction of the female lead and her dynamic with her 'dom' is still more romantic and intricate than Lena's path of 'bad boys'. And 50 shades is a middling smut despite its popularity.

EDIT: Also who the fuck is Dorian? Are you confusing Christian Grey from 50 Shades of Grey to Portrait? :KEK:
That was not my interpretation at all of Christian's character, and yes I typed Dorian thinking of Portrait, but this probably isn't the best place to get into a deep character analysis of a billionaire sex pest that isn't even in this game. There is a completely different billionaire sex pest we can discuss.

"Fetishes: Cuckold, BBC, Loli, Corruption, and Little House on the Prairie"
I was more of a Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman enjoyer myself, but Little House on the Prairie wasn't bad.

• Haha
Reactions: lucadiadis

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
That was not my interpretation at all of Christian's character, and yes I typed Dorian thinking of Portrait, but this probably isn't the best place to get into a deep character analysis of a billionaire sex pest that isn't even in this game. There is a completely different billionaire sex pest we can discuss.

I was more of a Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman enjoyer myself, but Little House on the Prairie wasn't bad.
No worries, I am watching Murdoch Mysteries atm, Dr Julia Ogden is way hotter.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes