lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I always sleep with Ivy. I mean that's the only chance I'm gonna get lol. I don't care that it's not Ian. During the bathroom scene Lena does automatically lose one will point.
Weird. Maybe there's another prerequisite I'm not aware of. But I assure you you can do it.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
My mistake, I have just checked and you are right. EK has definitely changed sth here, I was able to do it in the past.
Yes I remember people complaining about it because Holly was inconsistently written, one moment she was messing around with Lena in the shower, then the next moment she was crying over kissing Lena because Lena was dating Ian. So EK just removed that branch entirely. It is still possible to have Ian and Lena as friends with benefits and Lena and Holly messing around with Ivy in the shower.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Yes I remember people complaining about it because Holly was inconsistently written, one moment she was messing around with Lena in the shower, then the next moment she was crying over kissing Lena because Lena was dating Ian. So EK just removed that branch entirely
Hmm that would explain why my Lena talks about kissing Holly at the end of episode 11 when it never happened on that playthrough. Seems like EK forgot to scrub one line of dialogue.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Yes I remember people complaining about it because Holly was inconsistently written, one moment she was messing around with Lena in the shower, then the next moment she was crying over kissing Lena because Lena was dating Ian. So EK just removed that branch entirely. It is still possible to have Ian and Lena as friends with benefits and Lena and Holly messing around with Ivy in the shower.
That's true, I never understood the shower scene when Lena or Holly have a relationship with Ian because Holly refuses to receive a kiss from Lena in the bedroom but has no problem having a lesbian threesome in the shower, strange right? :unsure:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
That's true, I never understood the shower scene when Lena or Holly have a relationship with Ian because Holly refuses to receive a kiss from Lena in the bedroom but has no problem having a lesbian threesome in the shower, strange right? :unsure:
Yep. Thankfully it has been patched out. But for those who want to see Lena Holly and Ian content, we have the beach to look forward to, hopefully EK doesn't hold back on the throuple content:HideThePain:

Reactions: lucadiadis

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Yep. Thankfully it has been patched out. But for those who want to see Lena Holly and Ian content, we have the beach to look forward to, hopefully EK doesn't hold back on the throuple content:HideThePain:
I would like a hot threesome on the beach between Ian/Lena/Emma where Ian places Emma/Lena's ass on top of the other so that we have an incredible image while Ian does anal sex with both of them where he ejaculates in their beautiful asses, hot TRUE? :unsure:I guess Pikachu Perry is going to masturbate in the shadows when it happens:sick::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Exactly. Just as anal intercourse between two men is just bonding. On the other hand, anal penetration of a woman by a man is downright flirting.
If the balls don't touch and homie said "no homo" then it's all dandy. Anal intercourse on the other hand, the girl can still retain her virginity so no problem there.

Reactions: Andrea9999

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
He's gotta work on his stamina though. Two pumps ain't gonna cut it :p
Naah, that's totally part of being the stud -- see, he isn't there for the woman's pleasure, just for his own. And the quicker he gets what he wants, the better. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
who is going to cuck ian on the beach??

axel is not there,jeremy is not there wade? and perry?? are no threat

wade gained like 50 pounds(slowly transforming into stan) and well perry is perry

praying for gillian to be there to

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Naah, that's totally part of being the stud -- see, he isn't there for the woman's pleasure, just for his own. And the quicker he gets what he wants, the better. :sneaky:
If that is the case one pump man here is very efficient. No hate here just respect (y)

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

wade gained like 50 pounds(slowly transforming into stan) and well perry is perry
But that'd make the cucking even better, if even such men manage to get one over Ian, no..?

I mean, the ugly bastards are a staple for the genre for a reason.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic and XXXVAA

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

praying for gillian to be there to
Boi, why r u so obsessed with cucking poor Ian ??

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes