SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
You blundered your take on Stan. He is not an owner but a renter, they had a fight amongst themselves when the actual property owner raised the rent.

The figurines he has on display can get expensive, have you seen the price of Warhammer miniatures? It's crazy.

We actually don't know his personal online activity he could be spending money on e-thots or not, the only evidence we got of him was playing online games and keeping a close eye on Lena's social account.

He is upper middle class rich not the one having fuck you money like Seymour.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
You blundered your take on Stan. He is not an owner but a renter, they had a fight amongst themselves when the actual property owner raised the rent.

The figurines he has on display can get expensive, have you seen the price of Warhammer miniatures? It's crazy.

We actually don't know his personal online activity he could be spending money on e-thots or not, the only evidence we got of him was playing online games and keeping a close eye on Lena's social account.

He is upper middle class rich not the one having fuck you money like Seymour.
Even so, he still has to be doing well for himself. Not having a mortgage frees up more of his money. He has 2 people paying him rent either way, and that lowers his cost of living.

You are right that we don't have accurate information about how much he spends on e-girls. I'm pretty sure he is supporting Lena on her stalkfap content, but that begs the question: "How many others?"

I could see him being subscribed to Ivy as well. I'm sure Lena has posted on some of Ivy's stuff and vice versa, and he may have met her a time or two.

I honestly don't see him investing heavily in another e-girl besides Lena when he has Lena in the house. He is pretty infatuated with her, and a simp will tend to focus on 1 e-girl maybe 2.

I doubt he is subscribed to any others, but I'm pretty sure he would subscribe if Holly or Louise made one especially if he becomes friends with Holly, and probably even more if Ian him on Holly. He would also definitely spend money on louise content if she opened up a stalkfap because Lena would probably be Domme her for those pics and it would make him hard as diamonds.

As for him blowing all of his money on Warhammer figurines or other collectables I don't believe he is spending an exorbitant amount on these things, although I'm sure he has blown some money on that. I would guess like 2 or 3 grand.

I don't see him having blown more than 5 to 10 grand on collectables, but lets say he went totally overboard with that and blew 20 grand on them. We can figure he is making 90+ grand a year. That is well within his budget.

He is definitely "Middle Class" as to it being Upper Middle Class possibly. You are right he probably does not have "Fuck you money" like Seymour.

Stan has more than enough money to pay all the bills in that house. Because there is a path that can be Lena & Louise stop paying him rent, or refuse to pay the extra rent and have Stan pick that up. He doesn't go into panic mode like, "I'm not going to be able to pay it oh no!"

Stan has weaknesses, but money definitely isn't one of them.

There are other things we don't know about:

He could have a lot of student loan debt. We don't know.
He may have bought a bunch of bitcoin and sold it at the wrong time losing money, or done the same with the stock market.

So, he could be temporarily cash short, but remember is is making 90k+ a year and he would be able to bounce back or dig himself out of that hole.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
A tracer who pumped monthly updates in the past is now taking more than 3 months for small updates.
It's not about the illustrations though but on writing. GGGB was a single protag game while we have two in ORS, even if you were talking about the earlier episodes of ORS, there are so many variables to attend to and take care of. The more the story progresses the harder the variables become with so many permutations and combinations.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
It is a testament to Eva Kiss' work crafting adult VNs or a sign we are going stir-crazy waiting or both that fans are discussing one of her character's financial portfolios. :ROFLMAO:
No, we are just so content-starved that we have no topics to discuss othet than one of her character's financial portfolios.

Literally every single topic about this game has been discussed to the death while waiting for that one update per year.

Reactions: Balsamic

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
No, we are just so content-starved that we have no topics to discuss othet than one of her character's financial portfolios.

Literally every single topic about this game has been discussed to the death while waiting for that one update per year.
Then the update drops, there is about a weeks worth of hype and praise. Then rinse and repeat the milking and character discussion. On that topic: Whatever happened to Black-Billy? And when does Ivy get fucked? (Not real questions!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes
Nov 26, 2020
Your dream scenario is that loser simp CUCK Ian getting help to beat a chad like Axel?:KEK:
Nah.. rather, I kinda enjoy the friendship between Ian and Jeremy. And they both train so it'd be interesting to see how they team up. Though, I do admit, Ian could, maybe, possibly, take down Axel himself. My Ian version DID get a near flawless victory in the tournament so....

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes