Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
God blonde bimbo Alison is so hot,better than that succubus Cindy for sure.
Blonde Allison looks incredible, she reminds me of Ashley after she changed her look and got her boobs done, she looks like a sexy Playboy bunny, she seems too much of a woman for Ian, right?:unsure: :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
God blonde bimbo Alison is so hot,better than that succubus Cindy for sure.
New Avatar New Xupuzulla here, But one thing Never Changes that is Love for Baby Making Queen Alison, Right? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
But by Comparing Bimbo with Cindy you make her Hurt and She is Far Better than That maybe Brown hair Alison as is hot as Well. :love:

Let Cindy have some Toxic Muscles and Perry as Well, Both Share Axel :KEK::BootyTime:

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Dont forget my eternal hate for that geek Holly,very important:whistle:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Holly, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Holly over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Will your hate disappear when Stan gets Allison pregnant and she has her nerdy son, or will your hate get bigger? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:
Stan needs someone on his league,like Holly and...thats pretty much it:KEK:
I hope the nerds have sexy times one day,im sure Holly can find a free day when she inst dating Mark or Clark or Robert or etc.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Stan needs someone on his league,like Holly and...thats pretty much it:CAKE:
I hope the nerds have sexy times one day,im sure Holly can find a free day when she inst dating Mark or Clark or Robert or etc.
I don't think so, they are both submissive nerds, although Holly can improve a lot, I don't think it will work, Stan is ideal to be Allison's cuckold husband or the babysitter of her future children, right? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Holly, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Holly over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Look at your planet. Your planet is dead. Give up your hate!....ummmm..... Seaoflove.

pkripem

Oct 26, 2018
Take it easy there Mr. President. Go have some ice cream....:LOL:
Anyways I don't post much but this game is really good and it is page 500.
Keep gaming and Carry on.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
What, did you miss all of the Stan stans few years ago? He was like the 2nd (or 3rd) most popular male NPC in the game.

Now that I think of it, that was like 4 years ago, why would you remember it.
Really?
I remember when i started posting it was the opposite,people would shit on Stan 24/7,it was kinda weird tbh hes such a irrelevant character.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes