• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Axel already potentially fucks Lena who is in relationship with Ian. Meantime Lena/Jeremy is largely mutually exclusive with Lena/Ian.
It's true there is no NTR route if Lena has sex with Jeremy but Lena can have sex with the rest of the boys so I don't know if it's a great consolation for Ian that she doesn't have sex with Jeremy, right?:unsure: :whistle:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's true there is no NTR route if Lena has sex with Jeremy but Lena can have sex with the rest of the boys so I don't know if it's a great consolation for Ethan that she doesn't have sex with Jeremy, right?:unsure: :whistle:
I guess it can be some consolation if it's doesn't involve his good friend, since that'd be even worse. Of course, for Ian who fucks Cindy it'd also be pure hypocrisy to complain about it :sneaky:

Reactions: Balsamic

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I guess it can be some consolation if it's doesn't involve his good friend, since that'd be even worse. Of course, for Ian who fucks Cindy it'd also be pure hypocrisy to complain about it:sneaks:
I always see that there are too many temptations among them to be able to avoid them all, that's why Ian/Lena should have a swinger or free relationship for their relationship to work because otherwise we lose a lot of sex content in the game if we are faithful to both :unsure: :cool:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Axel already potentially fucks Lena who is in relationship with Ian. Meantime Lena/Jeremy is largely mutually exclusive with Lena/Ian.
Cheating and Cucking isn't the same. I thought from all of the discussions about the topic on here this would've been obvious by now. There is a cuck route for Ian where he seemingly enjoys listening to Lena talk about all the guys she has had sex with and considering Ian can watch Jeremy fuck Allison in front of him, I think the natural evolution of this storyline would be Ian watching Jeremy fuck Lena.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Cheating and Cucking isn't the same. I thought from all of the discussions about the topic on here this would've been obvious by now.
I'm sadly not an expert in cuckology, so i read it in the common way used around this forum (cheating when MC fucks people other than their partner, cucking when it's MC's partner getting fucked by someone else). But you're right, i could see Jeremy getting involved in the context you describe.

Although, i'd argue that if Ian is on explicit cuck route, then having Lena's former boyfriend of all people fuck Lena in front of him could also be something he'd be willing to go for and a huge turn on for him, given he can potentially find it hot when he has dream of Gillian getting fucked by her current boyfriend and telling him how pathetic lover he was. This might actually be one of outcomes of the current crisis at beach house, if Ian was told by Jeremy that Lena is cheating on him with Axel.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
EK will have a faster time in development if the illustrations are made first. Ideas for writing can more easily flow with all the illustrations and more can be done on development time. Less headache, more art. Even just drawing random sex scenes can make this faster.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I am an expert in Cuckology and the only one that deserves to cuck Ian is Lola. Thank you.
I guess you are Right. Looking at the Facts Lola hissed at Potato Head Robert and she kept an eye on Lena :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Sure she could make Ian Cuck and give a Love bite on his Ass and Ian can't do anything because She is Pretty **MEOWW** :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Cheating and Cucking isn't the same. I thought from all of the discussions about the topic on here this would've been obvious by now.
I'm sadly not an expert in cuckology, so i read it in the common way used around this forum (cheating when MC fucks people other than their partner, cucking when it's MC's partner getting fucked by someone else). But you're right, i could see Jeremy getting involved in the context you describe.
A cuckold is a man whose partner is sexually active with another individual. The victims enjoyment or participation in said sexual activity does not play a role in the definition for the term.

As for Jeremy I do not see why his content with Lena and hers with Ian couldn't intersect down the line.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
A cuckold is a man whose partner is sexually active with another individual. The victims enjoyment or participation in said sexual activity does not play a role in the definition for the term.

As for Jeremy I do not see why his content with Lena and hers with Ian couldn't intersect down the line.
That is true but in Lena's NTR route I would not rule out that in the future she will have a meeting with Jeremy in even a BBC threesome of Jeremy/Marcel/Lena knowing how EK likes to do it, difficult but not impossible in a route where everything is crazy for Lena, right?:unsure:

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Cheating and Cucking isn't the same. I thought from all of the discussions about the topic on here this would've been obvious by now. There is a cuck route for Ian where he seemingly enjoys listening to Lena talk about all the guys she has had sex with and considering Ian can watch Jeremy fuck Allison in front of him, I think the natural evolution of this storyline would be Ian watching Jeremy fuck Lena.
On the open route, Jeremy is almost certainly going to be the other male, for Lena's probable MMF threesome. I mean who else would Ian choose? But that's more sharing than cucking. Cucks watch, they don't actually take part. In any case, the cuck route isn't part of the open route. You have to be on the relationship route, where Ian and Lena decided not to open things up, and then subsequently Lena starts cheating on him. On that route, Lena doesn't allow Ian to fuck her at all. He has to settle for handjobs, footjobs and the occasional blowjob if he's really lucky. She's basically training him to accept whatever she decides. My guess is, Lena's cheating/cuck path will eventually have Ian choosing whether to stay with Lena and become a willing fullblown cuck or ending the relationship. On the open path, they'll probably end up as swingers and/or allow each other to sleep independently with other characters. I think Mike, Jeremy, Mark, Jack, Ivy, Emma , Jessica and possibly Louise and Holly ( bad girl mode) are characters who would very likely go along with that scenario.

Last edited:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
On the open route, Jeremy is almost certainly going to be the other male, for Lena's probable MMF threesome. I mean who else would Ian choose? But that's more sharing than cucking. Cucks watch, they don't actually take part. In any case, the cuck route isn't part of the open route. You have to be on the relationship route, where Ian and Lena decided not to open things up, and then subsequently Lena starts cheating on him. On that route, Lena doesn't allow Ian to fuck her at all. He has to settle for handjobs, footjobs and the occasional blowjob if he's really lucky. She's basically training him to accept whatever she decides. My guess is, Lena's cheating/cuck path will eventually have Ian choosing whether to stay with Lena and become a willing fullblown cuck or ending the relationship. On the open path, they'll probably end up as swingers and/or allow each other to sleep independently with other characters. I think Mike, Jeremy, Mark, Jack, Ivy, Emma , Jessica and possibly Louise and Holly ( bad girl mode) are characters who would very likely go along with that scenario.
Okay, but consider this: Lena can have the BBC obsession on the "Couple Route" with Ian as long as she only sucks Jeremy's cock and not sleep with him. She can later cheat on Ian with another BBC wielder that is the bouncer (can't remember his name right now). So, it's far from impossible for Ian to ask Jeremy to fuck his girlfriend.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I see you guys are discussing your favourite subjects again:CAKE:
Ontopic:everyone in this game is a cuck except best girl Alison because she isnt in a relationship with that simp Ian:whistle:
Lena, it is possible that Ian will be cheated on by her but not with Allison there is no need if he promises her that he will get her pregnant, surely she will be loyal, maybe? :unsure: :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes