• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
If I may ask? What scenarios & new content do you want in the upcoming update?
Who with whom, what new relationships, etc.?
Since we know that there is a variable in the game for Holly and Ian to get tattoos, and in the case of Holly a piercing as well, I'd like to see some combination of Holly / Lena / Ian / Emma go into a tattoo parlor on like the beach or a boardwalk or wherever and get some ink done.

if Ian win the tournament, any effect to the storyline?
As of yet? No. But Ian fights in the first round of the tournament then immediately leaves for the beach house, so A) the tournament is still on going, and B) we haven't had time for there to be any fallout from the first round. His friends congratulated him on the victory, but he didn't really go into much detail on the fight with them.

Reactions: Tony Redgrave

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Yes, there was a bit of tweaking there. E.g. the "charismatic" background is easier to obtain, since for Lena without stalkfap her Lust needs to be higher than both wits and charisma to take precedence.

(for all two Lenas without stalkfap, that is)
no-stalkfap Lena is defaulted to 2 boyfriends now unless Lust is high?

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Some of you say that in the full version Lena can masturbate to BBC. I did not get it though she has the BBC fetish. What are the minimum requirements to get that scene please ?

Reactions: Balsamic

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yes, there was a bit of tweaking there. E.g. the "charismatic" background is easier to obtain, since for Lena without stalkfap her Lust needs to be higher than both wits and charisma to take precedence.

(for all two Lenas without stalkfap, that is)
She had stalkfap but stopped because of Seymour. I guess that's the new condition

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
It seems weird that not a solo romance scene was added for holly at the end in the final version, I assumed it would with how it was going. Its a mind boggling decison to only get the sex scene with holly at the end of this part if you are going for the trinity. I don't understand this decision, eva could of just changed a little dialogue and have the same images as the scene that played there on the trinity path at least.

Reactions: MixQQ

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Gents, I have just replayed the second dinner with Seymour, and in spite of all the disagreements I stand by my opinion: there is a real chance he is Lena's father and his one time he was in love was with Lena's mother. Just replay the conversation, to me it is almost obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Gents, I have just replayed the second dinner with Seymour, and in spite of all the disagreements I stand by my opinion: there is a real chance he is Lena's father and his one time he was in love was with Lena's mother. Just replay the conversation, to me it is almost obvious.
I see it infront of me: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK-like "Lena, I'm your father."
At least it could be. He is definitely the "Dark Lord of Baluart".

Reactions: vireker

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I see it infront of me: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK-like "Lena, I'm your father."
At least it could be. He is definitely the "Dark Lord of Baluart".
Well, shooting the scene in front of the press, Georges Lucas made Darth Vader say a fake line to keep the secret: "Obi Wan Kenobi is your father". And well, Seymour does look a bit like Alec Guiness.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
The main reason people disregard it is because patreon/stream etc. is stricter on incest tags.

This chapter threw Emma in as one of the candidates. Adopted, doesn't know her parents, Seymour is ultimatively taken down by his offspring he negleted, yadayada hybristic irony.

Reactions: vireker

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The main reason people disregard it is because patreon/stream etc. is stricter on incest tags.

This chapter threw Emma in as one of the candidates. Adopted, doesn't know her parents, Seymour is ultimatively taken down by his offspring he negleted, yadayada hybristic irony.
Nah, when he inquires about Lena's parents health you can feel he thinks about her mother. And the whole talk at diner about he was in love once, he could not build a family at the time, but now he is ready to take care of someone and everything starts to fall back into place...It's crystal clear.
As for stream incest rules well he does not touch her at all does he. It's not like Ash expecting her father's baby.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
....Or they are both his daughters and Emma and Lena were separated at birth, and they find out they are sisters after having hooked up....And we are back to The Empire Strikes Back with Leia and Luke. LeIa, LeNa....

Anthers

Apr 9, 2022
My sequence to win the tournament fight:
First round: attack, test, attack, grapple, attack shoot, throw, submit, squeeze, choke, squeeze, tie.
Second round: attack, grapple, shoot, slam, submission, finish.

Reactions: Rickster82

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurRedString-CH12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
It seems weird that not a solo romance scene was added for holly at the end in the final version, I assumed it would with how it was going. Its a mind boggling decison to only get the sex scene with holly at the end of this part if you are going for the trinity. I don't understand this decision, eva could of just changed a little dialogue and have the same images as the scene that played there on the trinity path at least.
If you don't mind me asking, who is involved in this trinity path? I don't mind spoilers. I'm guessing its lena and holly, but the third one? I may be wrong do correct me if i am.:)

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes