Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Holly and Marcel:devilish:
Nice one.

For Ian it should be going towards Ivy & Louise.
And regarding Lena, there could be some content with Stan, Ed or Mr. Ward. Seems very desired by many.
Maybe NPCs like Perry or Holly could be given more screen time, even if only in the form of pictures and videos sent to Ian & Lena.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
If I may ask? What scenarios & new content do you want in the upcoming update?
Who with whom, what new relationships, etc.?
Lena/Holly officially becoming girlfriends.
Lena being depicted as actually caring about Louise as more than just a stress relief toy.
Lena finding out that Ivy is actually into her.
Something interesting with Emma and Eli.

Hopefully we get to see her music career taking off. Axel should stop affecting her emotions so strongly. It'd be nice if she could get the money she gave her parents back.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
No, there was much more added to the game. Quite a few more than 2-3 scenes, too.
Care to elaborate? :D

Also Im not sure if this is a bug but Ian can no longer fk Emma in ch 12 final if he chooses to "have it all" ie continue cheating on Lena. It doesn't make sense since shouldn't he be able to fk Emma (like in the alpha and beta) precisely because he chooses that option?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Can anyone post a save where Ian is on the Emma path right at the beginning of chapter 12?

I'm not on her path but having seen some of those scenes in the gallery, well, my interest has been piqued, wanna check out the story beats with her to see if i should start an Alt playthrough.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
From after the beta? I unpacked that files and that's all I see new
That's my bad -- i was busy with other stuff and didn't notice 12.2 full version was released. So i thought you're talking about update from 12.1 -> 12.2, not the iterations of the latter, sorry.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Can anyone post a save where Ian is on the Emma path right at the beginning of chapter 12?

I'm not on her path but having seen some of those scenes in the gallery, well, my interest has been piqued, wanna check out the story beats with her to see if i should start an Alt playthrough.

This save is from the beginning of the beach update portion of ch 12, not ch 12 per se.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I assume this will also get an epilogue like previously yes?
Well, the beach trip is still short of conclusion which is supposed to be in the next update. There's also potentially Seymour's trip which would makes sense to be included on Lena's side of things. Whether this is "Epilogue" or something like "12.3", guess we'll see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
If I may ask? What scenarios & new content do you want in the upcoming update?
Who with whom, what new relationships, etc.?
A chance for casual sex with a random dude for Lena (if she has high corruption).
Development of Lena's relationships with girls, particularly Emma and Eli.
Possibility of acquiring new tattoos/piercings.
More interactions between Lena and Cindy that would add to their rivalry.

Reactions: Balsamic

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Care to elaborate? :D

Also Im not sure if this is a bug but Ian can no longer fk Emma in ch 12 final if he chooses to "have it all" ie continue cheating on Lena. It doesn't make sense since shouldn't he be able to fk Emma (like in the alpha and beta) precisely because he chooses that option?
Maybe because Emma doesn't want to fuck him? If I'm not wrong even first time around it's actually Emma who puts half to their fwb thing if Ian - Lena gets into relationship. Ian be able to mess with Emma while in a relationship with Lena was a bug which is fixed now I gusss.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Maybe because Emma doesn't want to fuck him? If I'm not wrong even first time around it's actually Emma who puts half to their fwb thing if Ian - Lena gets into relationship. Ian be able to mess with Emma while in a relationship with Lena was a bug which is fixed now I gusss.
I dont think the alpha and beta was a bug per se, but more like Eva has decided to streamline the game and made this change. It just feels weird since my Ian chose to "have it all" when confronted with the decision on whether to continue cheating on Lena or not.

Anyways it's a whatever change for me. As long as Ian is able to continue cheating with some of the girls (like Ivy and Louise as alluded in this chapter), it's fine. The loss of Emma is acceptable lmao.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skylark21

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It just feels weird since my Ian chose to "have it all" when confronted with the decision on whether to continue cheating on Lena or not.
Just because Ian wants to cheat on Lena doesn't mean Emma might be automatically okay with fucking Ian when Lena is her friend.

But it could be a bug. I'm not seeing any change in the script which would lead to it. Could you post some specific about when it happens etc?

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes