ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Thank you! Sorry to be so needy...but will Lena be able to have sex with Axel in chapter 9 after having thrown away the pics of herself and him? Will it be after a photoshoot with him? I seem to recall something like that from way back....when Ivy did not show up as a chaperone.
Yes, even if you destroyed the pictures, Lena and Axel can fuck if you let him kiss her at the end of the photoshoot, or if you try to stop him but then kiss him back.

If they had sex in Ch.9 then in Ch.10 when Lena recalls it, if you choose option to masturbate it effectively puts her on the same path she'd be on if she never destroyed the pictures in the first place (lena_axel_desire is activated) If you choose not to masturbate then Lena has more control over her actions around Axel, but you can still choose to escalate things if you want. Lena who has her _desire variable active is just more prone to pick these actions on her own, without a chance to override them.

Jul 13, 2022
I have found some texts are misleading in one of my playthrough. For example I haven't fucked Cindy after the bar scene in back street, but later you have the option to say "I desire you" in your home and it can lead to fucking her and I read some texts it was saying something like "...fuck me again like before"
i might not remember whole text but the word "again" was there and it was the first time that I was fucking her. maybe its a bug but it was there.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Is there a way to be with relationship with Minerva without being "yes mam" to her?

Like can you be disagree with her in work but still fucking her?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
and its still very weird that how Ivy hasn't fucked with any male so far in the game or Lena hasn't became a stripper like her.
Basically, all of this can (and probably will) happen. Theoretically, with so much story potential, only 1/4 of the game could be completed (as of now).

Reactions: Andrea9999

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Is there a way to be with relationship with Minerva without being "yes mam" to her?

Like can you be disagree with her in work but still fucking her?
Idk what exactly you want for Minerva, but there are basically 5 main paths for Minerva

Be a yes man and not fuck her.
Be confrontational to her and get fired
Be confrontational to her and reject her, which lets you keep your job.
Be confrontational to her and fuck her while still being rude, this is the hatefuck route
Be confrontational to her and fuck her, but then start being nice to her, this is the romance route

Jul 13, 2022
but chapter 12 is not like beginning I think. If the game continues until chapter 30 or more, yes you can be right. But i feel now we are in chapter 12 and these things should have had happened already like Lena becoming stripper, Cindy becoming more celebrity slut etc.

Reactions: Balsamic

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Fan of this game. It is also the game that prodded me to make my own game.

but chapter 12 is not like beginning I think. If the game continues until chapter 30 or more, yes you can be right. But i feel now we are in chapter 12 and these things should have had happened already like Lena becoming stripper, Cindy becoming more celebrity slut etc.
No way this is going to chapter 30, the branching is already imho a lot for creator.

2016er

Jun 20, 2017
Idk what exactly you want for Minerva, but there are basically 5 main paths for Minerva

Be confrontational to her and fuck her while still being rude, this is the hatefuck route
Be confrontational to her and fuck her, but then start being nice to her, this is the romance route
Thanks.. wonder is following the last route makes it impossible to date/fuck Cindy like holly path?
That's basically the only to get with her.
Thanks again

So basically being a good guy to Minerva led to nothing? Or it has other benifit?

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

I like the romance route to be honest, Minerva and Alisson are the only women i dont think too much about cheating on me, Lena is so exposed and Cindy is Cindy, Holly want to be like lena, Ivy is a stripper, Louise is into BBC

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I like the romance route to be honest, Minerva and Alisson are the only women i dont think too much about cheating on me, Lena is so exposed and Cindy is Cindy, Holly want to be like lena, Ivy is a stripper, Louise is into BBC
I don't really ever have Ian cheat on the romance paths, unless it's on Lena. Either Ian is loyal or he is a fuckboy who makes it clear he isn't romantically interested and is fucking other women.

Reactions: noturiah

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
and its still very weird that how Ivy hasn't fucked with any male so far in the game or Lena hasn't became a stripper like her.
Ivy fucked Billy. Would you have liked to see it? Only way to see it anyway would have been if Ivy took a selfie while fuking him, or Lena spying on them while they're getting at it.

And there are hints that Lena could become a stripper soon.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Louise phone interaction on non 3some path was weird but understandable because Ian had a positive impression on her. But still weird to post a selfie out of blue.

Chuck6o

Jul 26, 2021
Curious as how EK plans on implementing Gillian content, if at all. Even if the theories of her being Mikes gf are true, how would we see her in sex scenes besides dream sequences? Lena and Gillian have no reason together unless it's a threesome with Mike, which I feel would have to be set up asap or else it'll feel rushed. A scene with Ian rekindling? Didn't EK say she had no plans for that, then again EK said the same about Ian x Ivy and now it seems they will have a sex scene after the beach...
She also claimed to have zero interest in producing Stan/Lena content, look how that's turned out.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I don't know how much Louise can be aware that Ian can be taken. With a bunch of options like Alison she can't know.

But can Louise know that Holly and Ian date? They interact a bit and she likes Holly (unless Lena plays both of them, maybe) And she would put Holly under the bus by making a move on her boyfriend?

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes