ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I have one suspicion: Is Lena aware that Ian fucked Cindy in your playthrough ? In my playthrough she is, and she is wondering whether he is still cheating on her. Might this be the reason why I do not get the threesome idea with Eli ?
Not really, no. The only reason you wouldn't be seeing these additional lines is if the conditions for them aren't met, but this would require the relevant flags (open relationship, Lena/Ian relationship status etc) to get somehow reset.

You could probably check it for yourself, if you enable Renpy console. (here is info how to do it, e.g.: ) You could then type the name of given variable and see its state.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Is it possible to do a playthrough where Ian & Lena don't hang out together and have almost no contact with each other?
Well, you can avoid sex and some social situations can be manoeuvred so only one is present, for example one of the early park scenes with Holly, Ian can be away from that scene if he chooses to meet with Alison instead. During most of the general story beats where they're both present you can't avoid them being in the same room though.

Reactions: Gicoo

Salazarmorph

May 25, 2018
I was looking at the gallery, which I usually try not to, and I saw there’s a scene of Ian fucking Jess???? How do you get that? I have been trying the whole day, and can’t seem to get there. Every route just flatlines after he tries to text her twice. Somebody help a brother out!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I was looking at the gallery, which I usually try not to, and I saw there’s a scene of Ian fucking Jess???? How do you get that? I have been trying the whole day, and can’t seem to get there. Every route just flatlines after he tries to text her twice. Somebody help a brother out!
Don't text her the second time at work (after you text her the evening before). She quite clearly states she dislikes needy guys....

Reactions: Salazarmorph

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Everytime someone calls Lena a pure nice girl someone should post this picture of her being carried like a sack of potatoes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mate if I would be wade or ian and in a realtionship with cindy I would actully get ptsd I swear:eek:

espacilly after seeing that lena/axel scene

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
There appears to be a bug for people who have over 100 pages of saves. It looks like they've increased the number of saves per page, and in doing so have bugged something in the save system, so you presently can't move beyond page 100. I have several playthroughs spread over hundreds of a pages of saves (I save frequently). This means I can't play this update at all, because before starting the new content, I decided I wanted to replay another scene from an earlier update, and having done so discovered that frustratingly I couldn't get back to where I finished last time. It's possible to go back, but not forward, until you reach Page 100. That's because both of the forward toggles are frozen beyond that point.
Same issue here. Hope they will fix it in beta:cry:

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes