bauman

Sep 11, 2018
The status report from a few days ago, in case someone missed it.

Chapter 12 Status Report (6)

As I said in the last report, I planned work on this next chapter in two blocks; the first one encompassing two in-game days and the second one a third day. I've finished writing the first block and I'm now playtesting and polishing things. The art for this first block is also nearly finished, and I'm now waiting for the final illustrations from the colorist to finish them up.

I've finished all Emma's scenes, and I believe her fans will be pretty happy with them! Holly fans will also get some nice content, and there's also something you might not expect, but I've tried to push the scenes to new heights.

Since I'm close to finishing this first block, I've been seriously considering releasing this part of the chapter once it's ready, while continue working on the second block. The scope and depth of chapters keep increasing, and the usual release structure hasn't been working as I'd like anymore. On one hand, I'd like to release the summer house event in one package, but development time is a constant issue and the pressure to release keeps mounting as weeks go by. I'm eager to share content with you, and I think there's enough in this first block o justify a release, even if it's not how I'd ideally pictured things. There are important scenes in the second block that I want to realize properly, and planning, writing and testing all the possible paths that have to be developed and implemented is an extensive and intensive task.

While I'm testing this first block I continue to work on the second one, and some art for it is already finished. I expect to be done with the testing next week, and I could have a working Alpha before the last week of this month. What do you think? Are you eager to join Ian and the others in their summer retreat?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Depends on the content. Can someone remind who is going to be at this retreat?
Ian, Lena, Holly, Emma, Perry, and Wade. Those are the only confirmed people. Others have been confirmed not to go, like Jeremy, Alison, and Cherry.

I saw people in EK discord speculating that Nat might also make an appearance since she was also optional in GGGB for the beach event, but nothing confirmed.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020

As I said in the last report, I planned work on this next chapter in two blocks; the first one encompassing two in-game days and the second one a third day. I've finished writing the first block and I'm now playtesting and polishing things. The art for this first block is also nearly finished, and I'm now waiting for the final illustrations from the colorist to finish them up.

I've finished all Emma's scenes, and I believe her fans will be pretty happy with them! Holly fans will also get some nice content, and there's also something you might not expect, but I've tried to push the scenes to new heights.

Since I'm close to finishing this first block, I've been seriously considering releasing this part of the chapter once it's ready, while continue working on the second block. The scope and depth of chapters keep increasing, and the usual release structure hasn't been working as I'd like anymore. On one hand, I'd like to release the summer house event in one package, but development time is a constant issue and the pressure to release keeps mounting as weeks go by. I'm eager to share content with you, and I think there's enough in this first block o justify a release, even if it's not how I'd ideally pictured things. There are important scenes in the second block that I want to realize properly, and planning, writing and testing all the possible paths that have to be developed and implemented is an extensive and intensive task.

While I'm testing this first block I continue to work on the second one, and some art for it is already finished. I expect to be done with the testing next week, and I could have a working Alpha before the last week of this month. What do you think? Are you eager to join Ian and the others in their summer retreat?
I do hope EK decides to release the first block this month. I'm not as interested in Lenas part as I am with Ian's and Id rather not wait the extra 3 something months.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Ian, Lena, Holly, Emma, Perry, and Wade. Those are the only confirmed people. Others have been confirmed not to go, like Jeremy, Alison, and Cherry.

I saw people in EK discord speculating that Nat might also make an appearance since she was also optional in GGGB for the beach event, but nothing confirmed.
If Jeremy came with them that would've been peak! It's not like he complicates the story too much to not be included, although, I can see why the other two wouldn't go.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
But why tho? AI art is a thing, why not embrace it. Sure, it's all typing, but still needs creative ideas. And people have all kinds of ideas.

Furthermore, in a few Fan Art threads people post AI art. I reported it. All my reports were denied and the mods said that AI art is fan art. And when a game doesn't have a dedicated fan art thread, it should go here. The mods/admins should do a senate type voting and decide once and for all if AI prompts are fan art, more so if they are guided to look like the AVN characters when you can use images as reference points. Because if not, it sets a bad example that in one thread AI is art, in another it's not. The AI rules are a bit Bi-Polar on this site.

As for interacial stuff, NTR and so on.

Beside the goat lover that is causing troubles for AVN creators, I don't get the deal with NTR. I personally don't like it and find it to be dumb, but if someone likes playing with that mode on, which forces a higer difficulty per se due to mistakes leading to cheating or missed romance, poeer to them . Both sides should just accept the existence of the other group and just move on and enjoy their things.

Only thing is if a developer doesn't want it, that should be it. The harrassment is just retarded and those that do harras should just fuck off.

Alas, AI art, NTR, Interacial is not the issue.
It's low IQ brainded incels that can't accept that a creator isn't obligated to their wishes. Even if you sub to a Patreon, it doesn't buy you the right to request kinks, you are supporting the vision of the creator. End of story.
This whole thing with blocking the thread, because the thread for fan art already exists (Monroe indicated the link in his post), but some users chose to spam the AI thread with pictures here and turn the thread into a dump, which attracted the attention of the Staff worker, it must have been a lot of reports.
If it exists, then okay. Let it be. But not in the general thread where people want to discuss the game.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
This whole thing with blocking the thread, because the thread for fan art already exists (Monroe indicated the link in his post), but some users chose to spam the AI thread with pictures here and turn the thread into a dump, which attracted the attention of the Staff worker, it must have been a lot of reports.
If it exists, then okay. Let it be. But not in the general thread where people want to discuss the game.
Yeah. Also, dropped this game quite a bit ago when I realized the best girl Ivy got no content. Something tells me a year+ later things are still the same?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I do hope EK decides to release the first block this month. I'm not as interested in Lenas part as I am with Ian's and Id rather not wait the extra 3 something months.
Next update is only about Ian's part. Which might be released in 2 "blocks"

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022

and there's also something you might not expect, but I've tried to push the scenes to new heights.
Hi Everyone,
Please do not risk another closure of this thread by cluttering it up with apologies to me. You can PM me with your apologies.

• Haha
Reactions: NewSeal
4.60 star(s) 309 Votes