• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 26, 2019
Finally, the new Eva game, with the quality art/writing/dialog we all love from her and have seen in GGGB! On one hand, I'm glad there is finally an alpha release and the game is in the process of being made, but on the other hand, it pains me to know that this is not going to be fully finished anytime soon. :cry:
Regardless, long live Eva and may this game keep the quality we love to see from her!

Reactions: KDXvd and Brickman

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
There's one thing I dislike though - the male protagonist. His thought process is too feminine i.e. it screams a male character written by a woman.
I actually think the writing is very well done. Just as men can write good female characters, so can women write good male characters. All it takes is being a good writer, and Eva definitely is.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Agree to disagree.

On another topic, I hope we see more of Gillian later! She is absolutely adorable and I hope she comes back and becomes a character our main girl can pursue!

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I very much agree with the comment that Ian's character does not end up fitting 100% as MC, I mean, in a way in this aspect is where you can better appreciate the fact that Eva Kiss is a woman. Men rarely talk as openly about their feelings with each other as women do, of course men talk about our feelings with other men but not in the way that Eva Kiss has tried to put it, men among themselves joke a lot, on many occasions men find out other men's feelings by making jokes that annoy them or coldly tell other men their impressions, but usually never so openly and never using soft expressions, even a group of nerdy friends have no problem speaking openly about sex, in general men even having romantic partners joke a lot about sex with other men

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
And all male characters so far feel very true to their character with Jeremy being the most macho dude one of them all talking about his cock all the time. Pretty realistic, if you ask me.

Reactions: Midolite

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Another phenomenal piece of work by Eva Kiss. No sex in it but I just love the drama so much that I was immersed.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes