SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Just don't escalate Cindy's scene after the kiss and you can keep it a secret from everyone. It all comes down to the post Axel photoshoot where Ian can enter a loving relationship or make Cindy cheat on Wade. For now, Cindy and Holly cancel out each other because of the coinciding commitment.

Reactions: iamcomming

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Question, is there any hint or idea to who is mike's girlfriend?
From what the guys on the forum have theorized, it seems that mike's girlfriend is ian's ex-girlfriend gillian. I hope the theory comes true, that would make the fight against mike in the MMA tournament more interesting.

Reactions: ffive

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Ian can catch on Lena's cheating with Mike in the new update with very little clues. Also, do remember that he is pretty perspective with these kind of things as he told Lena about his mom at the cafe. Adding Mike in the MMA tournament is going to be a spicy drama.
Mike got shoved the fuck out by Axel outside Blazer, meanwhile non training loser Ian falls down with the shove or deflects it if he is training and can give aggressive facial expression if he is a chad too.

Reactions: Balsamic

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
You could just have two different save files. No need to abandon the game.:rolleyes:
i did few time with other games, and not was fun replay, skip is sooo boring, mood was bad. i closed some path, because i am not interested in some and totally accaptable if i miss some scene in interested path, like with Alison dates and she not closed path. i am kinda sad about cant have Alison and Cherry same time or just me not succes, anyway i accepted it, but closing one of the most interested path at half of the game and "forcing" to second time play is just kill the fun. i am very sure, i am not alone, because in first chapters we can see the same things pov ian and Lena too, but later only one pov and dont have to boooring the very same content again
Just don't escalate Cindy's scene after the kiss and you can keep it a secret from everyone. It all comes down to the post Axel photoshoot where Ian can enter a loving relationship or make Cindy cheat on Wade. For now, Cindy and Holly cancel out each other because of the coinciding commitment.
while i understand why close Cindy path if dont go... (they wont meet Axel and they wont have that big fight) i dont really understand why cant ian just "to fix" it with Holly... practically just have to say, i cant go with you, so want go out some time? i mean call Holly for a date...:WeSmart: but hell no, that will be stupid, because Holly is cute and ian dont like cute, oh wait...:LUL:
kind of funny there is more 6 chapter and he cant succesfully open his mouth during the whole time :ROFLMAO: at this point it looks like ian just a loser. and who want be a loser?:WeSmart:

maybe if the game will be complet, i will ask again about Eve Kiss succesfully find how to open ian's mouth (call Holly to date on Cindy path) and dont close one of the paths without any reason:WaitWhat:, but i am not sure, 6 chapter without anything happenig between them, dont looks like Eve even want fix this and if she do it there still will be 6 chapter long stupidity:FacePalm:

i wish everyone have fun with this game(y)
the game is great, the problem is with me

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
while i understand why close Cindy path if dont go... (they wont meet Axel and they wont have that big fight) i dont really understand why cant ian just "to fix" it with Holly... practically just have to say, i cant go with you, so want go out some time? i mean call Holly for a date...:WeSmart: but hell no, that will be stupid, because Holly is cute and ian dont like cute, oh wait...:LUL:
kind of funny there is more 6 chapter and he cant succesfully open his mouth during the whole time :ROFLMAO: at this point it looks like ian just a loser. and who want be a loser?:WeSmart:

maybe if the game will be complet, i will ask again about Eve Kiss succesfully find how to open ian's mouth (call Holly to date on Cindy path) and dont close one of the paths without any reason:WaitWhat:, but i am not sure, 6 chapter without anything happenig between them, dont looks like Eve even want fix this and if she do it there still will be 6 chapter long stupidity:FacePalm:
Well, the straight answer is that at that point Ian isn't really considering Holly a proper romantic option quite yet. That all develops while they're on the book trip. Ian can't ask Holly on an alternative date at that point because he doesn't really consider her a dating option, especially (probably) if he is pursuing Cindy.

Like you've been told, Ian may yet get to sleep with Holly when choosing Cindy initially, so if you want to you can keep an eye on development and then jump in to play if and when that happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
i did few time with other games, and not was fun replay, skip is sooo boring, mood was bad. i closed some path, because i am not interested in some and totally accaptable if i miss some scene in interested path, like with Alison dates and she not closed path. i am kinda sad about cant have Alison and Cherry same time or just me not succes, anyway i accepted it, but closing one of the most interested path at half of the game and "forcing" to second time play is just kill the fun. i am very sure, i am not alone, because in first chapters we can see the same things pov ian and Lena too, but later only one pov and dont have to boooring the very same content again

i wish everyone have fun with this game(y)
the game is great, the problem is with me
It's the commitment between his dick or career. Holly is just a consolation gift that you get at the book fair, it's basically Ian's career where he is widening his network and reach as a writer. Slut Holly would be soon jumping on his dick soon enough without even a date in the future.

Reactions: bonerland

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
I love this game and everyone that Eva has made I was wondering though why isn't there no option or content where the roommate you live with for girl or guy mc like can blindfold girls or guys and trick them into fucking the roommate and don't let them ever find out in a few chapters in or drug them and pass them around or get them super drunk and pass them around, same with there should be more bathroom content with sharing girls that's my honest opinion I'm pretty sure there's a lot of other people that think this and would like it but I'm not here to tell you how to make a game because your good at it, it's just a suggestion, or you can put a poll up I'm pretty sure a lot of people would love such stuff in the game or what not, as well i think if your dating the female mc i dont think it should block out the option to date or friends with benefits with cherry or you can let the male mc date both and try to play the game of not getting caught that be lots of fun making many options where u can get caught or blackmailed or what not to keep the secret from both girls like sharing them or one of them with someone else that be a nice option but i do know it will create more work but its a few great options honestly

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I love this game and everyone that Eva has made I was wondering though why isn't there no option or content where the roommate you live with for girl or guy mc like can blindfold girls or guys and trick them into fucking the roommate and don't let them ever find out in a few chapters in or drug them and pass them around or get them super drunk and pass them around, same with there should be more bathroom content with sharing girls that's my honest opinion I'm pretty sure there's a lot of other people that think this and would like it but I'm not here to tell you how to make a game because your good at it, it's just a suggestion, or you can put a poll up I'm pretty sure a lot of people would love such stuff in the game or what not, as well i think if your dating the female mc i dont think it should block out the option to date or friends with benefits with cherry or you can let the male mc date both and try to play the game of not getting caught that be lots of fun making many options where u can get caught or blackmailed or what not to keep the secret from both girls like sharing them or one of them with someone else that be a nice option but i do know it will create more work but its a few great options honestly
Simple answer is that Eva probably doesn't want actual rape in the game, though I don't recall if she ever stated that directly.

Reactions: ffive and GokutheG

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
maybe but it would be nice though same with more public stuff but eh i love the game either way
I'm not interested in rape personally, but more exhibitionism would be hot. Holly has a kink of being taken by a big stranger so perhaps Ivy will arrange something like that, "consensual non-con, or rape-play" whatever that sort of thing is called.

• Love
Reactions: jduk

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I'm not interested in rape personally, but more exhibitionism would be hot. Holly has a kink of being taken by a big stranger so perhaps Ivy will arrange something like that, "consensual non-con, or rape-play" whatever that sort of thing is called.
Dreamers talking about rape and other fetishes, when after four years the female MC is yet to even have one MFM option and the cuck route still has zero scenes.

Reactions: Balsamic

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Well, the straight answer is that at that point Ian isn't really considering Holly a proper romantic option quite yet. That all develops while they're on the book trip. Ian can't ask Holly on an alternative date at that point because he doesn't really consider her a dating option, especially (probably) if he is pursuing Cindy.

Like you've been told, Ian may yet get to sleep with Holly when choosing Cindy initially, so if you want to you can keep an eye on development and then jump in to play if and when that happens.
oh, i express myself not enough good. i wanted Holly as girlfriend and Cindy as lover. not Cindy girlfriend and Holly just one time. because Holly is the cutest and Cindy is the hotest one. and i am not sure about want corruption Holly.
the eve kiss games good because i can decide about Lena how see Mr Ward (in her room), Ian how see Lena (with Jeremy talking) get rid of axel, robert. how see Stan, Ed and not mention good girl gona bad,etc... so nice freedom. so i really dont care if loser ian not considering Holly a proper romantic option, because i should be deciding about consider or not, like any other time. this why it is a disappoint for me. i dont have even hope about eve kiss will ever fix this mistake
It's the commitment between his dick or career. Holly is just a consolation gift that you get at the book fair, it's basically Ian's career where he is widening his network and reach as a writer. Slut Holly would be soon jumping on his dick soon enough without even a date in the future.
yea, well, signiture some book is good and everything, especially if he only see it and not do it, but i dont think it help ian to write his book. maybe get new contact yes, but what for? without any finished book or soon finishing book it useless and he just monkey parade himself "hey, i am here with Holly just to see, she can write her name down, wanna give me free money cough cough sponsorship for my book? why not? fuck you". and he should can get these contact later too. this whole thing should can being postponed until later
when he say it to wade, it is for career, for me it looks just a very poorly excuse.
about slut Holly jumping, it feels like, can get Holly only for one time like a side girl, but my goal was about suffering ian between Holly, Lena, Cindy while Cindy keep wade as boyfriend, Lena got her roommate or roommates and Holly have Lena. without Holly, it is just easy and boring choosing disgustingly selfish but hotter and bitch Cindy or less hot but not selfish and bitch Lena. further, totally pointless the control over loser ian, because what for? without any opportunity

well, shortly, it is force closed path, for me this two path was the game as ian, any other speak is just misspeak.
i excepted more from a eve kiss game

edit:

Now, don't you start saying anything about my lesbian harem, it's coming! :mad:
lesbian harem is the good way to heaven

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes