Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Not official.
I doubt it, because Cindy is very cautious and Axel fairly patient. There are no hints or changed dialogue indicating that Axel could have fucked her. Earliest would be the yacht, but even that could be missleading and merely more drama for Wade and Ian to accuse her.
Although I think Axel and Cindy are the perfect match.

Reactions: Balsamic

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Lastly, if someone can confirm- which all girls have they been able to get with. I want the max no of girls path for Ian.
For most girls, you do the following:

Seduce Cherry, fuck Alison, date and fuck Lena, kiss and fuk Emma, fuck Minerva, go after and fuck Cindy, fuck Jessica (Lena needs to fuck Robert/Mike to have Jess be bad).
Flirt with Ivy and Louise to get scenes later on (probably).
Make Holly a slut. She may be couragous to try to get Ian later on (probably).

Keep in mind that you can't maintain relationships if you fuck as many as possible.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Although I think Axel and Cindy are the perfect match.
Its not even that bad if Wade and Cindy break up in time and on good terms. Though Axel got further vilified in the rework and probably wouldn't return her feelings romantically.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
BTW, did you guys notice Cindy's expression when they were talking about Ian sleeping with Alison/Cherry and dating Lena at the bar? The expression stays for a single line then changes to neutral. Is it a bug or deliberately put by EK? I think it's the latter.

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
The timer stopped working with a quick selection. It was working yesterday. Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Seymour is probably going to be Ian's greatest adversary for Lena's affections. Forget Axel, Mike, Jeremy or Jack, they're just temporary distractions compared to Seymour. He is the one, that Ian will ultimately have to destroy, to hold on to Lena. Because you can bet he will try to destroy Ian, if he doesn't give way. So sorry, I don't think that friendship is going to last very long.

Why do think Seymour is being so nice to Ian and Lena? He's making them both dependant on him, so he can control them. Lena's entire modelling career, is now dependant on Seymour. Most people won't work with her, if he doesn't want it. He's got her off Stalkfap, which might have been a very lucrative alternative source of income. She's blacklisted from working as a waitress. He even tried to take over Molly and Ed's cafe. On top of that he's paying for her Mother's expensive medical treatment.
I think it will really heat up as Seymour has Lena exhibit herself in increasingly depraved ways. With Ian also as his protege, Seymour may bring Ian in as a second puppet and turn the Lena/Ian relationship into a putrid affair as Ian is instructed to manipulate Lena for a leering audience....further heating when Agnes takes over as controller....and of course the climax when Lena is taken alone overseas to Dubai where the Emirs will take over.

duiguinho6798

May 21, 2019
My Ian started to get sick of Alison for some reason. Is it Cindy's route that influenced this? I still think Alison is the best partner for him, and Cindy is just for fucking, lol.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
My Ian started to get sick of Alison for some reason. Is it Cindy's route that influenced this? I still think Alison is the best partner for him, and Cindy is just for fucking, lol.
Being with Cindy causes Ian to get off Alison's love route even if Ian isn't serious about Cindy.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I updated my walkthrough to v10.4 to include Chapter 11 Prologue content. You can get it here (Will be available on Patreon in a week):

For those curious about my personal news, here's a post that goes a bit into what I've been up to:

I also made Chapter 10 walkthrough free: download here

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I updated my walkthrough to v10.4 to include Chapter 11 Prologue content. You can get it here (Will be available on Patreon in a week):

For those curious about my personal news, here's a post that goes a bit into what I've been up to:

I also made Chapter 10 walkthrough free: download here
Not wanting to step on any toes here or upset/offend anyone but to clarify:

1. You're charging for a walkthrough?
2. It's not even up to date?

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Not wanting to step on any toes here or upset/offend anyone but to clarify:

1. You're charging for a walkthrough?
2. It's not even up to date?
Of course I'm charging for the most recent version. The old version then becomes free. It's work. I'm writing a guidebook that is over 300 pages. And fixing most of the bugs in ORS. And keeping most of the storylines in my head so that Eva Kiss isn't lost in their own writing and the plot holes don't become so big the whole narrative stops making sense. I'm not going to waste my time and put so much effort without getting something out of it. If I didn't, I would have moved on like a year ago because doing a single thing for almost 4 years is too much. The cost of doing it outweighs the benefits. I keep investing my time into it still because I know I have 6 people willing to support me and I don't want to let them down.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes