MiaMorales

Apr 30, 2024
I had to make an account after a long time lurking for this... was that a really short update or is my play through not the best

CaiWez

Apr 2, 2020
Since ian_cuck variable must be 3 for Lena to teases Ian that she saw Axel at the station in Chap 12, she had to decline to hook up with Mark after the shift at Blazer in Chap 11 right?

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
As of right now, chapter 12 actual sex scenes break down to 11 for Ian to 1 (ONE!) for Lena (not counting their scenes together obviously). What in the fuck.

Lena gonna wander down the beach and bang 10 guys in the rest of the update????
I bloody hope so, Loyal Lena who fantasizes about MFM riding Ian on the beach, taking ten strangers' cocks up her arse in a row, Ian whispering to her ear she's his own little slut :p

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
The bugs I complained about are still present. The one with Holly saying you kissed her despite it not happening. And the one where Emma tries to sleep with you despite her saying she would ease off cause you're in a relationship with Lena. Is there any way I can report this on patreon without a subscription?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
There's a link in the damn Opening Post....
Shame on you for thinking people actually read.

Hopefully your chilis aren't bland :)
You should perhaps wait for my evil nemesis Spicy Banana.
I wish to know more about these Spicy Bananas.

I had to make an account after a long time lurking for this... was that a really short update or is my play through not the best
This update is short only if you skip unseen text and have like the biggest loser Ian could possibly be. I'd be impressed actually if you accidentally did that.

Reactions: Esti and bonerland

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
um, you quoted my post from december:oops:? Anyway, that's a typo on my part. I missed "," after years. corrected it.
It was all a plan to make you come back :cool:.

Honestly, your post appeared somehow in my multi-quote list and I just decided to reply without realizing it was so old. I probably put it there months ago and it remained thorough all my own abscence from this forum. Goot to talk to you again though :).

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But now that I have, does not this code require that lena_axel_fuck equals true?
That's correct: if there's a check in the code if something without making any explicit comparison to some value, then it's implicit check if that something is true or has a value that isn't zero.

Since ian_cuck variable must be 3 for Lena to teases Ian that she saw Axel at the station in Chap 12, she had to decline to hook up with Mark after the shift at Blazer in Chap 11 right?
Yes, the variable is set to 3 if Lena chooses to Tease Ian at the end of Ch.11 (which is an option if ian_cuck is already at 2) So she needs to visit Ian in order to be able to do that.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 309 Votes