ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Now I am curious....but school rears its head...I am behind....it will have to wait until the end of the week.
If your curiosity gets the better of you: Seymour is requesting Lena to join him on a few days long business trip, next week in the game. I've joked earlier that it'd be obviously trip to Dubai.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
I think we're going in circles at this point. My stance is that given the lack of proof for Perry's supposed complete selfishness it's reasonable to believe his apparent concern for his friend is at least partially genuine. What you consider to be my presumption is what we can actually see in the game, vs your presumption (Perry's complete selfishness) which we can't observe.

At the risk of invoking a meme "we're not the same".
Lol, so now you've gone from acknowledging the scenes I mentioned but having your own view on them to now simply denying they exist because you effectively don't want to acknowledge you're inferring just as much as I am but with a different end result.

You're right, we're not the same... it's just not in the way you think.

Reactions: bonerland

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I guess you never heard about wattpad or such apps? Characters like Axel and Seymour will look like saints if you compare them to characters in those books and mind you, majority of writers in there are women.
Actually, the majority of writers on wattpad are young girls hence the cringe writing.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
If your curiosity gets the better of you: Seymour is requesting Lena to join him on a few days long business trip, next week in the game. I've joked earlier that it'd be obviously trip to Dubai.
Wishful thinking, my man. But in any case "next week" means Chapter 13, i.e. release not this year.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I think we're going in circles at this point. My stance is that given the lack of proof for Perry's supposed complete selfishness it's reasonable to believe his apparent concern for his friend is at least partially genuine. What you consider to be my presumption is what we can actually see in the game, vs your presumption (Perry's complete selfishness) which we can't observe.

At the risk of invoking a meme "we're not the same".
Can't it be both?. Most times people have more than one motivation behind their behaviour. I agree with Perry being sincerely relieved about Wade not having remaining issues from a bad trip. That's not even specially selfless, it's quite the standard reaction unless you really hate the other guy or you're a sociopath. And probably he is also happy for more selfish reasons, both can be true.

Imagine that your gf has a car accident and she's relatively okay with only some minor injuries. You will be happy for her own wellbeing but also, probably to a smaller degree, happy because you are not losing her and going to be alone.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can't it be both?. Most times people have more than one motivation behind their behaviour.
Yes, obviously, which is why i said "it's reasonable to believe his apparent concern for his friend is at least partially genuine." Meaning it could well be a combination of two sentiments, as opposed to being entirely selfish.

Reactions: Socrambus

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Also I kind of just realized that Eva seems to have a strong opinion on how often women really love to feel dominated during sex even if they don't really give that vibe before the fact. It came to me with Emma's scenes but it is a predominant theme on Lena's story and something also shared by Cherry, Alison and Louise. So far only Holly and Cindy are not clearly showing this and in Holly's case it feels more related to her almost being a virgin, while it seems pretty likely that Axel will show us that Cindy also really likes it despite appearances.

Now, I'm not complaining as even if I'm not into BDSM myself is also a kink I share women being made submissive during sex by a strong man. But while I don't think that women loving it is that uncommon, I also don't think that all women love it (secretly or openly).
If I had a guy like Henry Cavill, there is no way I wouldn't be submissive to him, so she's right.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes