dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Louise looks good with straight black hair. 1st Alison pic hot AF though. Definitely the hottest in this set. Was this from before Eva made her thicker?
Tattooed Cindy is a nightmare (comparatively). But not as bad as Louise directly above her. Combo of outfit, red hair color & style just doesn't work right. Like she owns a few Melissa Etheridge albums. Bad outfit in general though. It doesn't look good on regular-hair Louise either.

Edit: Yeah. Looks like that was old Alison body. She really had the hottest form in the game before Eva decided to choose her for the thicker character she wanted. Not that she's bad now. But damn. OG Alison was the best. :cry:

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Edit: Yeah. Looks like that was old Alison body. She really had the hottest form in the game before Eva decided to choose her for the thicker character she wanted. Not that she's bad now. But damn. OG Alison was the best. :cry:
Ok, I must not have a particularly discerning eye. You're the third person that has commented on Alison being "thicker" in the modern game and I'm just not seeing it.

Here is Alison from update six, back when she could have a piercing modifier, so an actual old render of her.
Alison Belly Piercing.PNG

Here she is in currently.
Current Alison.PNG

And here is her supposed not as thick version.
Former Alison.PNG

All striking the same pose so that body proportions are easy to see.
Exact same thing.gif

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
Ok, I must not have a particularly discerning eye. You're the third person that has commented on Alison being "thicker" in the modern game and I'm just not seeing it.

Here is Alison from update six, back when she could have a piercing modifier, so an actual old render of her.
View attachment 3543510

View attachment 3543511

View attachment 3543512

View attachment 3543529
Look closely at her waist.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021

View attachment 3543510

View attachment 3543511

View attachment 3543512

View attachment 3543529
From the author herself in this exact post several months back, about the scrapped designs:

EvaKissAlison.jpg

Both look good. But the primal "smoosh smoosh" Hourglass-Shape-Detector just goes off louder in some of our brains with the old drawing. Look at the roundness of that waist-to-thigh hip curve and the sharper triangle from waist to shoulders. fist-bite.gif
Hips.png DontLie.jpg

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
From the author herself in this exact post several months back, about the scrapped designs:

View attachment 3544137

Both look good. But the primal "smoosh smoosh" Hourglass-Shape-Detector just goes off louder in some of our brains with the old drawing.
View attachment 3544204 View attachment 3544205
Not gonna lie, I'm still not seeing a difference. I don't know what that line is lining up on exactly. The crook of her waist?

Funny that Eva had Cindy steal all Ashley's tattoos.
Put most of them in better places too. The bowties on Ashley's thighs was bleh for me, never got them again. The calf tattoo eventually grew on me though.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Not gonna lie, I'm still not seeing a difference. I don't know what that line is lining up on exactly. The crook of her waist?
Yes. Basically. Waistline is at an ear-width's difference which also changes the shape/curve of her hips & torso. Both are hot. But there's a primal sex-brain thing that goes on with certain golden body ratios that.. I guess some detect easier than others. I think it's more of an unconscious gut reaction than something easily noticeable by the rational brain.

Similar (but VERY DIFFERENT) feel to when a kitten is so cute you get irrationally angry & just want to love-bite it . Only... for fucking instead. :BootyTime: (INB4 no, no desire to fuck kittens or cute things).
More a "so good it hurts" feeling. Remember that old Dave Chappelle bit where the boobs are so good you start talking like a 1930's gangster. "myeahh I like them titties, seee". Kind of like that but for certain perfect body proportions.

Last edited:

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Every time I read another comment on the latest status report telling Eva not to split the chapter release, I experience flashbacks to the time patrons voted for Eva not to split that release, and then we ended up waiting ten months for a full chapter release. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes