• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Good update, my only gripe was that the cuck stuff really gets thrown at your face in this update even though my Ian hasn't acted like a cuck at all (I am playing the fuckboi route - Max pussy, ignore feelings).
Also like that Ian is slowly becoming jacked as fuck, which makes Mike kinda redundant since both share the same scenes.
We need Ivy next update - she is portrayed as the top girl in the pecking order, would be awesome if Iam can have a twisted relationship with her with both knowing that Lena likes Ian but not caring about it

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Good update, my only gripe was that the cuck stuff really gets thrown at your face in this update even though my Ian hasn't acted like a cuck at all (I am playing the fuckboi route - Max pussy, ignore feelings).
There's option for Ian to shut that down in this Chapter: if Lena gives him a footjob, asking "Where did you learn to do this?" and then telling her "That's enough information" sets the cuck variable to 0, as long as Ian and Lena had sex and Ian is either athletic or chad enough.

D00MD1CK

Feb 8, 2020
Seeing Holly's slutty side come out more gets me excited for a Ian x Holly x Jeremy scene. Or Ian x Holly x Ivy but I doubt that ever goes down.

Reactions: jduk

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
There's option for Ian to shut that down in this Chapter: if Lena gives him a footjob, asking "Where did you learn to do this?" and then telling her "That's enough information" sets the cuck variable to 0, as long as Ian and Lena had sex and Ian is either athletic or chad enough.
Yeah I chose that option, nothing against cuck stuff but I don't really find it interesting. Lena can have a bbc orgy, Cindy can fuck Axel, Alison can fuck Jeremy, I don't care about that as long as I am getting the pussy. My Ian has the Signa grindset - become rich, hoes will come to you directly without any chase.

• Haha
Reactions: lipe2410

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
Is there a way to see what your character's variables for each stat are? I'm kinda a renpy neophyte, and never understand how ppl know what the characters' stats are lol

Sep 8, 2019
I really like this game however I have decided to wait and play it again once it is finished that way I can play all I want and don't have to stop at a point to wait for the next update. EVA you rock keep up the good work

Reactions: Pointything

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
Well you can be either lovey-dovey or dominate Alison into being a blonde bimbo :whistle:

(or just play hard to get and watch her go out of her way to get a piece of that Ian ass)
OK so I saw the blonde Alison because of a bug. I hadn't previously slept with her, but during the sex scene her hair turns blonde before going back to its normal purplish hue. How do you get her to organically dye her hair blonde? I figured that letting Jeremy corrupt her, as I've done in this playthrough, would've been the way to do it lol, but it appears not

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
OK so I saw the blonde Alison because of a bug. I hadn't previously slept with her, but during the sex scene her hair turns blonde before going back to its normal purplish hue. How do you get her to organically dye her hair blonde?
If you haven't slept with Alison at all then she also dyes her hair blonde, so that's not a bug but game working as intended -- she should be a blonde when you meet her in the art gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bug in this case would be her hair changing to the original color.

I suspect some people might get bugged experience because they pick up a save from outdated Ch.11 Prologue, which is lacking some updates and changes.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Even when Lena is pushing for Holly to Mark when Holly's dating Ian, Ivy doesn't show her the photos. But in my run where both Ian and Lena were dating and both are slutty, Ivy shows the photo of Holly getting railed. What's the condition of Ivy doing that?

Reactions: mommysboiii

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
It's odd that people who don't like cuck content complain when it's shown in their face. You literally made the choices that made it happen. I've noticed that the dev puts 2-3 'locks' before it is shown kind of like saying 'are you sure you want this?' and then 'are you sure you really want this?' and this occurs frequently so it's shocking when these cuck haters seem to miss that. I easily avoided them in my Ian chad run. I wonder why so many people lack the common sense or the foresight of the consequences of their decisions.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Just IMO, I think Alison own style is better than blonde ver. Just like previous chapter we could have chosen her own style or looks like Cherry, I hope I can choose original hair or blonde even though she had threesome with Jeremy.
Ian can comment on it, I assume it'll be no more complicated than choosing it.

Although if there is one thing in this chapter I took note of it was that Alison seemed to be on the edge of some sort of change. She had this lengthy talk about how Ian has been a great help to her through a rough patch and she indicated that she was still assuming Ian had someone else to fuck with even though this was a Alison-only save.

I did flirt with Ivy with Ian, but I think that choice came later in the chapter, so not sure why she was talking like hers and Ian's thing was coming to an end.

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
If you haven't slept with Alison at all then she also dyes her hair blonde, so that's not a bug but game working as intended -- she should be a blonde when you meet her in the art gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bug in this case would be her hair changing to the original color.

I suspect some people might get bugged experience because they pick up a save from outdated Ch.11 Prologue, which is lacking some updates and changes.
that's highly disappointing. in every scene i have, her hair is its natural color. it only turned blonde in the back-to-back sex scenes, and then went back to its natural state. in what chapter does she now dye it? i've restarted this game so many times because of retroactive changes eva kiss has made and I don't really want to do so again lol. especially since it's hard to remember each choice i make every time, meaning every time i've restarted has had slight differences from one another.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
It's odd that people who don't like cuck content complain when it's shown in their face. You literally made the choices that made it happen. I've noticed that the dev puts 2-3 'locks' before it is shown kind of like saying 'are you sure you want this?' and then 'are you sure you really want this?' and this occurs frequently so it's shocking when these cuck haters seem to miss that. I easily avoided them in my Ian chad run. I wonder why so many people lack the common sense or the foresight of the consequences of their decisions.
I think the game fails to differentiate between cuck, corruption and cheating. I have no problems with Holly becoming slutty, I like "free spirited" girls. Same with Lena, she can fuck anyone she wants, I will not complain about Cindy fucking Axel, because she is also cheating on her BF with her. Ian is fucking anything that moves, and in my case I dont care if some chick I am not exclusive with is fucking someone else, I just dont want the cuck dialog.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I think the game fails to differentiate between cuck, corruption and cheating. I have no problems with Holly becoming slutty, I like "free spirited" girls. Same with Lena, she can fuck anyone she wants, I will not complain about Cindy fucking Axel, because she is also cheating on her BF with her. Ian is fucking anything that moves, and in my case I dont care if some chick I am not exclusive with is fucking someone else, I just dont want the cuck dialog.
Cuck dialogue is easily avoidable. I don't know what you mean.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes