dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That is not a colour error per se. Alison can get blond hair during gameplay. The script error itself is here for the blond Alison too, where suddenly for a couple pics it goes back to red.

I think that summarises my opinion too, mostly. The update is actually not all that short, esp. if you have some paths open and follow not just one.
In my PT, my Ian "broke up" with Allison by phone. And in the Cherry art event, Ian and Perry comment on her hair color, but it was her usual color. I understand now that she's supposed to be blonde hmmm

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I mean u are getting free content, don't be so harsh on the devs maybe.
Also all the writing and art (mostly art) do take awhile. Plus the dev made GGGB so i'm sure she knows what she's doing with this one :giggle:
Debatable, considering she's done two reworks on to characters, one of which wasn't need, the other was a pointless waste of time, and not to mention the continued shaft job of Ian-Ivy, not to mention the inconsistencies with some characters... But sure, she "clearly" knows what she's doing.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
It's so disturbing to put Ian on a love route with Holly and she still has sex with Mark with only 1 dialogue choice from Lena, it's like setting Ian up for another relationship that will end up just like Gillian...

Speaking of the devil, how do I get these scenes with her? I have multiple saves and none of them got these scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is alpha version so there's still lots of bugs. In previous chapter alpha you could get LenaxLouisexJeremy even when Lena was commited to Ian, but in the final version Evakiss blocked that variance.
This is only prediction, since Holly is not a friend of Ivy's in my saves.

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
Debatable, considering she's done two reworks on to characters, one of which wasn't need, the other was a pointless waste of time, and not to mention the continued shaft job of Ian-Ivy, not to mention the inconsistencies with some characters... But sure, she "clearly" knows what she's doing.
Oh well free is free, Imma take what I can get :ROFLMAO:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Looks like I screwed up somewhere along the route with Holly.
When she comes to Ian's house and they talk about Gillian, Ian doesn't want to open up to Holly (heart dialogue option).
OK, so an update: this option ("Open up to Holly") requires Ian to destroy Gillian's pictures all way in Ch.3 (v3_gillian_stop) If you pick it, it sets flag ian_holly_love to true while other options set it to false. If the love flag is false then Holly will talk about not being sure the relationship is working, if she's developed some feelings for Lena, like i suspected.

So, the moral of this: purge your image gallery often, folks.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
When you want Ian to focus on Cindy (all the "heart" choices) but he's still dating Lena in open relationship, Ian's thoughts are kinda conflicting between wanting to be with Cindy and asking her to break up with Wade, and falling in love with Lena and considering her as a potential girlfriend o_O

Though I like how Cindy reacted about Ian's relationships (asking him if he dates other girls, she wants to be the only one for him), like I expected her to do

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moryaka26
4.60 star(s) 309 Votes